Chapter 156

The next day, taehyung left the Park home after having breakfast. He first made a trip to his newly opened gaming company before strolling along the streets.

Ding, ring, ring, ring, ring!

His phone rang. It was a call from the Head of Teaching, changwoo.

He answered the call. "Head Ji, it's so rare to receive a call from you. How may I help you?"

As his grades used to be especially poor, and because he was an eyesore in the previous French teacher's eyes, he often visited the teaching department. Thus, Head Ji had his phone number.

"You're too polite." changwoo's cheerful voice could be heard on the other end. "The large-scale evening party previously held at the Gwanak-gu district had focused on the theme of 'Love for Our Community'. This time, the focus is on public welfare. Thus, they weren't able to invite many celebrities. Coincidentally, our SNU is located in Gwanak-gu district. Hence, the organisers asked us to send someone to host the event."

"During the evening party, several of our community's voluntary organisations as well as our SNU's music students will be performing. Everything has been prepared and the event will be held between 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. tonight. It will be conducted at the Great Hall of the People in Gwanak-gu district."

Taehyung responded indifferently. "I'm a Science student. All these performances are unrelated to me. Why are you bringing this up?"

"There are six thousand audience seats in the hall and it'll be separated into the first and second storey. Our SNU is the main driving force of this event and has received two thousand seats for our students. I secured a few of the best seats on the second floor for you."

Taehyung lifted herbrows. "Headmaster, I am just one person. I can possibly occupy more than one seat, could I? There's no such thing as free lunch in this world."

"Hehe, you saw through it?" changwoo sounded a little embarrassed. "Um, our SNU has an especially popular forum post these days. Have you seen it?"

"I've been busy and haven't had any time to check the forum."

"I see. A while ago, during 'Warming SNU With Love', your fiancé, jungkook's speech was especially well-received. It was then broadcasted by several television stations, drawing love and attention from people of every background. For the past few days, many elderly from the gwanak-gu district have been hoping to witness jungkook's charms in person. Thus, could we invite your fiancé to this event? The title for the event has already been decided. It's called, 'Warming Gwanak-gu With Love - Showing Our Elderly Love'."

Taehyung was a little angered. "jungkook has never enjoyed participating in such activities. Are you trying to tie us down with your so-called 'morals'? If you hope for him to continue making any donations, he should be allowed to do so voluntarily. It's his business that he is wealthy. Please do not attempt to force him into anything."

"This is a misunderstanding. All the focus tonight is on caring for our elderly. There isn't any need for donations. It's just that the elderly in the area have been hoping to see jungkook and we heard their voices loud and clear. I'm simply expressing our people's wishes. We won't need him to go on-stage to speak. All he will have to do is to take a seat in the audience. We've been preparing for the event for so long but we haven't invited any celebrities. Won't it be especially embarrassing if half the seats are unoccupied?If jungkook could show up, our seats will definitely be filled. Furthermore, the event will also be live-broadcasted."

"Alright. I'll pass your request onto jungkook and inform you through text later." taehyung ended the call and wrote a message to jungkook regarding this matter.