~20~

Hey sweethearts ❤️.

I am really grateful for those who were supporting me from the start of this journey.

**********************

Diya's POV

And suddenly chachi said something that made him choke in his bite.

Wese beta kya hua tha tumhe thori der pehle,

( Son, what has happened earlier)

I hurriedly grabbed the water glass and made him drink it. He drank it all in one go.

Kyu, kya hua tha Bhabhi , papa ji asked as he had no idea about aarav's little stunt.
( Why, What happened Sis-in-law)

Kya hua he wo toh apke bete se puchye, mummy ji looked at him and said.
(What has happened  , you ask your son )

Till now he was getting a little nervous and he might be thinking what to say.

Ha , kya hua tha aapko , i asked him pretending as I have no idea about it.
(Yes, what was wrong)

Areeee,
Koi batayega kya hua tha
Aur Bhai sab apko kyu puch rahe he ki kya hua, Sammy being confused and irritated asked .
(Can anyone tell us what happened and brother why is everyone asking you )

Mummy ji softly whispers into Papa's ears , chachi did the same to chacha ji, even Ira whispers something to Sammy and I guessed that they were telling them about earlier incident.

When all of them get to know what he did, they understand his intention and no one was saying anything but they were passing smiles and looks to each other.

O God
Sab kya soch rahe honge?

Today the dining table has a peaceful environment ( bua ji joh wapas apne ghar chali gayi he 😉)

Wese papa ji , me soch rahi thi ki kal se wapas cafe Jana suru Karu , ja sakti hu me?
( Oh, Father-in-law I was thinking of resuming my work from tomorrow, can I ?)

Isme puchna kya he beta , tum jo chaho kar sakti ho, papa ji said.
(What's there to ask ,you can do whatever you want to )

Thank you, I smiled.

Sukriya ki koi baat nahi he , ye toh sabka haq he aur dekha tumhari mummy ji bhi toh apna fashion hub chalati he Ghar ke sath sath, Dadi said which makes me smile wilder.
(There is no need to be thankful , this is everyone's right even your mother-in-law handles her fashion hub along with home)

I thought my in-laws will be against of Me working in a cafe . I still remember when bhabhi first want to establish a cafe after her marriage few years ago how dadi were not agreeing to this and how everyone tried to make her understand and at last she agreed but we still saw how she keep involving bhabhi in her small taunts.

I feel so good and warm to have them as my family now. I thought they might oppose me working in a small cafe but they understand that it is my dream and hardwork.
I will be resuming painting too. I have a lot of paints to complete and an exhibition is also coming after a few months and I have to work for it too.

***

After dinner i went to our room and called bhabhi to inform her that I will be joining from tomorrow and she was so happy for me to know that everyone supports me here. She even teased me for this. And I asked her to get my car tomorrow as I don't want to leave my Danno . After that I called my dear friend nidhi who was very angry with me as I haven't called her for weeks now. After learning that I will come tomorrow she said that she will deal with me tomorrow.

Finally after a long day , I went to bed. As my so-called husband was still working on his laptop in the bed so the side lamp was still on.

"Suniye "

I called him but he was so busy that he didn't hear me. So I simply leaned against the headboard and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes of silence I heard his voice,
"Kahiye"

I lifted my lashes to see that he had stopped his work and placed his laptop aside in the desk and his focus was on me.

Wo.... Me kal se apna kaam resume kar rahi hu toh apko koi........., I didn't even get to complete my words when he interrupted me .
( I am resuming my work from tomorrow do u .......)

Nahi he,
( I don't have)

Hmmm, i hummed

After a few moments of silence he asked
Wese aap kal kese ja Rahi he ,
(How will you go tomorrow)

Subha cab se chali jaungi aur wapas dhanno ke sath aa jaungi replied
( I will get a cab and I will return with Dhanoo )

Dhanno? , he inquires .

Hmm, Dhanno is my jigar ka tukra, i love him so much, i cheered happily.
(Piece of my heart)

**************************

That's it for today sweethearts

Do shower your love with votes dear.

See yaa soon

With love
Suzy 🤍