Ep.1

It is a early morning and I am at a cafe where I work part time. Sorry still I haven't introduced myself. Anyways, I am Jane and I am a serect detective but I am a still a school student. I dont have parents. I was told my parents died in an accident. But it was not an accident.. someone planned to kill them. I am searching for them.
Now I am living in my rented house. You know I am a millionaire  and I own a company. Only my trusted ones know about my serect. For everyone I am a normal schoolgirl who works part time jobs for her expenditures.

  Jane is in the cafe and its her morning duty. Her shift ends when Rachel(one of her employer) comes back and she can go to school.
After a few minutes Rachael comes Jane returns to her house. It is a small house but it is  full of good and bad memories. Then she got ready and took off to school . To tell you about Jane's school life ai must start as she is the topper in school and the  president of the class. She usally doesn't talk to others. She has only a few friends. She cold to everyone and even to her friends. Everyone is scared of her...even her friends.
Jane reached the school. Like always her day went then while reaturing home she got a call from her agent group..

Jane answered the call..
'Seven (Jane's another name as agent)it's me your boss here you have a mission i will send the details about it. It is a really a important mossion.'
'Yes boss' she reaplied and hung up the call.

Jane reached her room and went to the place where is here mission. She reached there with her group 'BLACK STARS'.
They all are having a small microphone on their ears so they could speak during missions.

Now the blackstars mission is to get/steal the black diamond from
Red scorpions. Now blackstars are waiting for the right time.
When Jane's assistant Nancy asks, 'boss seven what is our plan'. Jane replied, our plan is...
Me,sana,george(hacker), slender(fighter),and our teams will go inside.while others momo and felix (the other hackers of blackstars) and other will stay here and inform us the situation.
Others,'yes boss'.

Then jane and the other went inside and started to search for black diamond.
Momo through microphone said,'boss seven we hacked all the cameras and hidden cameras in the house the diamond is in the locker room which is upstairs'.
Then jane and others went upstairs that's when smoke started to appear.
Jane said,'everyone don't smell those smoke.'
Felix through microphone said,'boss seven our signal is get loss and we cant hack up the cameras. Be careful boss.'
Before everything would happen Jane's team started to faint. And jane eyes started to get blurred.before she black out she heard 'meeting you after so many years'.
Jane felt a sharp pain in her.she slowly opened her eyes to see a dark room and a single light hung from the ceiling. And a woman fully dressed in black stood infront of her. When jane saw the woman's face she was shocked.The womans has a smirk on her face.
The woman said,'hello agent seven long time no see'.
Jane with a shaky voice said,'S-sara?'.
Sara said, 'oh you still remember me? nice i knew you will be here for the black diamond but your bad you got caught.Now get ready to go to HELL.
Sara take her gun out and pointed at jane. That' whan BANGGG...

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Thank you for reading this book.hope you like it.
Support me by voting,commenting and following. Get ready to read ep.2.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●