The beginning

Bye Nick Bye Lou. I must go home now it's already one am and my mum is going to worry where I am. Do you really wann go now? Alone?When you wait half a hour you can go with us my dad is going to take us. Thanks but it's already too late I can't let my mum wait longer. Ugh... I hate walking alone at night my mum would never let me walk alone at night and because of that I am not going to tell her. Since my dad disappeared two years ago my mum is very scared about losing me and my sister too. My sister melody is five years younger than me but she can remember my dad very well so can my mum at the beginning she cried almost every night ans she thought no one could hear she but I heard her every night. This all was very hard for us especially for my mum I mean she almost lost her job. She had a very depressed long phase and in this time I had to take to role as a mother for my sister. From then on my mum always drives me and my sister everywhere but often we aren't even allowed to go somewhere else. Today was a pre house party for our diploma. Normally i dont go to party's anymore since this happened with my dad but my best friend Nora has begged me for so long that I needed to say yes. She is a very open person and knows everybody that's why she is probably talking with someone about everything but I dont wanna be a load for her so I go without telling her if she would know this she would be killing me but I just hope that she is going to be to drunk to remember.
You now this thought when you go over a bridge the urge to throw you phone away. Yes this is what I have now ag... oh shit since when does the stone lay there. Ouch my knee. I have broken a piece of wood from the bridge. Am I stuck?! No no no. Of course this happends me and where lays my phone? It was so clear that I let it fall and can't reach it now. Wait what is this? Is there something in the water? Omg is this is this a human? No is it something else.
„Hello there" came from under me. Ahh hello? „What are you doing in the bridge?" What I was doing there just chilling you know, thought I. Amm I somehow got stacked in here. Wait was that a fin? How? A speaking fish? „Oh I see I am going to help you try not to move"
What is this? There is glitter in the air and boom.... Wow suddenly this man this really beautiful man is standing before me. Normal people would have began to scream but all that happened to me in the past made me fearless. „You got really really got stocked there". Yeah I know I attracted such thing because I am really clumsy. He took his arms around my body and pulled me out. Ouchhhh. „Oh sorry I didn't meant to hurt you" No no its okay its my fault. „You leg looked really disturbed" He took out some kind of cream wait he didn't have any bags. „This is a really helpful cream you leg is gonna be repaired in seconds."  How could this be the scarfed are away but how?? Who are you or no wait what are you? Oh there was something behind the tree. „No shit I need to go now". The man behind the tree „ you are not going to go anywhere". Ahh what he does with me I can't move. The man ah thing I dont know what he is grabbed me and sprang with me in the water.  Am I dreaming? Oh I am really tired..... Then my eyes closed.