Nikah Day💕

(A week before Taha's visit)
"Hey! Taeh, oh sorry Taha, ahhh I am not used to our new names yet, bye the way what are you thinking about, you look like you are lost somewhere" Abdullah aka Jung kook asked him.
Though they have changed their names still it was a bit difficult for them to get used to it.
"Kookie! There is something I am a bit confused about ?
"What is it, tell me?
" I love a girl, but I am not sure if I should purpose to her or not, I think that I am not good enough for her, and I am afraid that her family won't accept me" Taha's low and broken voice was breaking Abdullah's heart as well.
"You are talking about Y/n right?"
" How do you know?" Taha was so shocked.
"Do you think we are blind, like seriously Tae, we were just waiting for you to admit it yourself, we could see how bright your eyes become when you talk about her, that smile at your face when you think about her, do you think we can't see all that, if you do so you are such a fool. Abdullah said angrily.

In y/n's house
His pov:
I was so excited to visit her House for the first time, I tried everything to impress her parents, from wearing modest clothes to buying few gifts for them.
I was so nervous at first but then, I saw Y/n, and seeing her made my day, her smile made me feel more energetic and positive then before"
He entered the house, her brother welcomed him, he then met her father, who knew Taha as a savior of his daughter in Turkey, he was so happy to meet him.
While they were talking Taha asked the father, that he wants to talk to him about something private, he then said:
"I am here to visit you, and I am also here to purpose your daughter" he was straight and her father was shocked.
"I know I am no match for her, she is a born to be Muslim, and I am a person who did all the sins before, but still I am here to ask you, to request you that please, let me be with her, cause I like her so much" no one knew how much courage he gathered, and how many times he practiced in front of a mirror, that he will say this and this, but being a nervous he said everything that came to his mind.

Y/n's pov:
"Taha is here, and I am so happy about his visit, I also cooked three dishes for him, and hope he'll like them"
But she didn't knew what was going on in the guest room..

And here her father came out, he asked her brothers and other family members to gather, and forbidden her entry, she got scared, it felt so strange, she didn't understand what's going on........
Few minutes later her sister came to her, took her to a room, then said:
"Look y/n! I am gonna ask you a serious question but please think properly before you speak, actually Taha sent his proposal for you, he is asking for you, Baba was about to refuse politely but you know, I stopped him, cause I prefer asking you first, tell me your honest opinion, don't worry I'll talk to baba my self" her sister took a break seeing her in a shock, she seemed unbelievable.
"Ahm,I mean, what do you want me to say" she was still a bit confused cause she didn't knew that Sara know about her crush.
"Just say yes or no"
"Yes" she was a bit embarrassed to say that but she had to say, she can't loose that opportunity Allah gave her.
"Well, then it's done, I'll talk to baba"

Few Weeks Later
The most beautiful day of her life, her Nikah Day, when he will be officially hers, the day when their souls will connect, the day when their love completes, the day she dreamed about, but never thought that it can be true.
"Miss Y/n daughter of Tahir Malik, do you accept Mr Kim Taha to be your husband with 10lac meher".
The moment was so exciting, she was asked to be the wife of her first and last love.
"I do"
"Mr Kim Taha do you accept miss Y/n daughter of Tahir Malik as your wife, in exchange of 10lac Haq meher"
"Obviously, I accept her, I accept her , I accept her" the big smile on his face was revealing his inner feelings, and the extreme level of happiness.

First official meeting
She was sitting on the stage, wearing a white long mexi, covering her face with a net dupatta (veil), her heart beat was sooo fast that she was unable to hear any other noise than her fast heart beat, and here he enters, wearing a matching jubba with her, looking more handsome than usual, cause that glow on his face, and that Happy smile was making him look stunning, he came forward as he sat with her, slowly turned around her while her palms sweet, he slowly took off her veil, and was stunned by his look, seeing her in make-up for the first time, though her bridal look was simple and natural but still she made his heart flutter.
He took out the Diamond ring, slowly moved his hand to hold her sweeting and shaken hands, she felt butterflies in her stomach, as it was the first time his hand was held by a man, who was her love, and now a husband, her face was all red because Taha was looking at her intensely, or may be he was lost.
"Hey! Taha! Hurry up, you can look at her later, she is yours now"Sameer said winking, and Taha smiled a bit embarrassingly, of course they were in public.
Taha slowly put the ring on her finger, he was nervous a bit as well, though he has been with many girls and wasn't a shy person but she was different, than all those he ever met, she had the right to make him nervous.
He moved forward and went close to her, she was too stunned to even breath, he slightly touched her forehead by his lips,  her face went flash first, then turned red like a cherry, her eyes widened up, cause she didn't expected him to be so bold in front of everyone, then she closed her eyes, feeling the warmth in his touch.
"Thank you for being my life partner" he slowly whispered in her ear.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wahhhh" the whole crowd which includes her family members and some other friends and czns started shouting and making noise, teasing y/n and Taha.
Y/n got too shy, and immediately hid her face by her hands, but the noise went louder, seeing her shy, meanwhile Taha was just controlling his heart, which was falling again for her overloaded cuteness.
"Congratulations" His hyungs wished him.
"Congratulations sister in law" JK was loud enough. She smiled on his naughty voice.
" Congrats sis in law, now Taha is yours, be strict with him, okay? 😉, he found such a diamond without any effort, so make sure to not to go easy on him. Jin said teasing him.
"Yaa! Stop it okay;!!!!" Taha's angry face made them all Burst into laughter including Y/n.
.........................
Mid night.
The Nikah was done, and now everyone went home, even Taha and Y/n because they didn't had their marriage yet, it was just Nikah.
And Rukhsati (Bride and groom living together) was after she will complete her education.
Taha was lying on his bad, and a huge smile was on his face, he was thinking about her, and she at that time was doing the same, slightly touching her forehead, where she could still feel his touch............

To be continued........
Sorry guys again for being late, but I don't wanna write anymore😕, but I am forcing my self to do so.
So if you read make sure to vote, comment and add my story.
Thanks🙂