Chapter 158

He said seriously, “I would like to gift this song to... Jungkook.”

The moment everyone heard his stunning voice, understanding immediately filled their expressions.

Eunwoo pursed his lips in disappointment.

“Hu...” jimin released a breath in relief.

He was thankful that blood would not be shed tonight. His good friend, who was on stage, had no idea how dangerous the situation had been earlier. His fiancé was willing to kill for him!

Jaewon clenched his fists in anger. Taehyung, that indecisive man. He must have been taken in by jungkook's status. Why else would he have a change of heart?

Jungkook, alone, was able to relax his tense and tightened muscles.

All this while, taehyung had been expressive with his feelings for him. He was constantly able to feel them.

Still, ten years of his avoidance remained like a needle pierced in his heart. It was difficult for him to completely bury it, and he could only choose to ignore its presence.

His good behaviour still left him fearful of losing him at some point of time.

After all, regardless of how strongly he expressed his feelings, he had never once clearly said that he loved him, did he?

“Our country’s idol, jungkook, is your future fiancé. There’s nothing more suitable than dedicating this song to him,” seonyul complimented with a smile.

Taehyung watched jungkook lovingly and spoke sweetly into the microphone. “jungkook, thank you for remaining by my side all this while and for supporting me through all of the hardships we’ve encountered. This isn’t only a song dedicated to you. My feelings for you are as described in the song. All of my thoughts, dreams and feelings are full of you. You are the person I love and yearn for the most. In this life, I only wish to spoil you, to love you and to share my entire life with you!”

Everyone knew of jungkook's power and influence, but none of them had seen the side of jungkook when he had remained devoted to him despite his blind and paralysed state. At the very end, he had even sacrificed his life for him.

After surviving one lifetime, he was willing to give up on the materialistic matters of life. He truly only wished to love and spoil him, and to spend his entire life with him!

The expression on taehyung's stunning face was especially sincere. His gaze was open and did not contain the slightest duplicity. His voice was genuine and it conveyed his deep feelings for him as well as his accompanying sorrow.

His deep and sincere love moved everyone’s hearts.

The entire audience present were touched tonight!

eunwoo's complexion was pale with disappointment. Jaewon was also gritting his teeth to the point where they were nearly breaking.

Jennie was angered to the point where she nearly gave taehyung a few tight slaps. This shameless whore! He actually confessed to jungkook in front of thousands of people. He was truly throwing his face away!

Jennie seemed to have forgotten that she once claimed that it was the accumulated fortunes of ten lifetimes that led her to being jungkook's ‘fiancée’...

Jimin was deeply moved as he murmured in his seat. “My dear, the love you share with him is truly inspiring!”

In the dark hall, the bright spotlight focused on jungkook's figure.

The audience shifted their gaze onto him.

Jungkook was dressed in a neatly pressed, black suit. He made for a stern and cold figure, but for once, he did not appear indifferent. Instead, he appeared deeply moved in ways that could not be described.