first sight ✨

Rose was very exited about her clg and she was a maths student.and she was okay because her friends with her in the same college vth her.

First day was exited and the college was over and when she was coming outside the collage at the entrance she saw a boy who was looking at her and he seems familiar.and suddenly it started raining and they ran and she fell down due to slippery floor and he ran towards her and move his hand towards her to help her getup and said" u haven't changed much rose"

She was confused and said r u Solis?!

She was right he was her cousin a long relvative, they use to fight alot and they use to hate eachother,since childhood but after he moved to another city for his schooling and ,suddenly she spotted him in the same college.

She said, "how have u been solis?!
I think its been a longtym since we met."
He said, ya "i am good."
She asked wht r u doing here?
He said, "yaa due to some health issues i should study my intermediate school here."
She said ,nice to meet u again but it kind a embarassing rightnow;he said its okay and laughed" haha but u gave a rockstar pose while ur felling down haha"
That's y i hate u, when i was kid.u always use to tease me,hm.."

He said, i am just kidding relax, and i saw something in ur eyes when u were looking into my eyes✨,ur eyes are beautiful.
She said, "okay stop it,i forgive u."

He said," hey i am serious and
Okay bye,i need to go somewhere,by the way do u use any social media??
She said,no i don't know how to use one?

He said, "its okay i will teach u"
See u then bye.

But she doesn't know this beginning leads to her dipression.