part 8 "Yn, forgive me pls"

You fell at Taehyung's feet crying and pleading, Then you go to Hyunjin to save him so that the guards cannot kill Hyunjin

Yn : Hyunjin are you okay, you aren't hurt too much are you?

Then you said look at them(guards)-
Now if anyone steps forward then no one will be worse than me, beware don't even come near hyunjin

Hyunjin: no mam, I'm alright don't you worry!!
Yn : no..No, you are not well, let me take you to the doctor!!

Then Taehyung comes over to you and starts pulling you

Yn : Taehyung let go of my hand!!
Taehyung : yn don't you be stubborn okay and come with me!!

Yn : Taehyung let go of my hand!!Taehyung : yn don't you be stubborn okay and come with me!!

Yn : I'm not going anywhere with you, do you understand..huh!?
Taehyung: Come on now, you've had enough
Yn : You do whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me.
Taehyung: Ohh...Now you have started arguing with me...my baby!!?
Yn : taehyung please let go of me i'm hurting
Taehyung: I want an answer to what I asked you, tell me..?? It was because of Hyunjin, right?
Yn : It's not Hyunjin's fault, you understand?, You don't blame hyunjin!!
Taehyung: then Since when did my cat become so courageous.. Huh..!??
Yn : taehyung... don't call me that name!!
Taehyung: Ohh.. really!?? I can call you by any name I want, do you understand baby cuz-

YOU ARE MINE, YOUR EVERYTHING IS MINE Whatever part of your body is mine, only mine, you only belong to me

Yn : Nooooooo...neverrrrrrrrr!!! (You said with crying)
Taehyung: why are you crying.. I haven't even done anything to you yet, babe,Save these tears, they will be useful to you later..

Just then you free your hand from Taehyung's hand and are about to run away when Taehyung lifts you on his shoulder

Taehyung: Babe why are you in such a hurry
Yn : noo..Leave me, let me go.. taehyung!!!

Then Taehyung looks at the guards and says-
-Take him to the basement room and lock him up, keep an eye on him Don't move from there until I say something...

All the guards look at Taehyung and bow their heads,The guards follow Taehyung's orders and the guards take Hyunjin to the basement room...

Taehyung lifts you over his shoulder and carries you to his room You tried hard to break free from Taehyung's grip but it was of no use....!!!

Taehyung brings you into the room and throws you on the bed, then he starts hovering over you before you can even get up from the bed.....

Yn : no..no taehyung please don't do this let me go.
*You started crying very badly*
*he lick own lips with seductively way..*