Love Triangle (Part 2)

A/N: This is too toxic for Ellie. Also, for the next story I want to stich to the Og storyline, with the zombies and stuff 😐. Let's hope the wheel chooses a good trope for us🤞.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Pov:

Y/N left the party. She could feel the tears in her eyes and that feeling in the throat, that creates itself, when someone feels like crying. Y/N pulled put her headphones and put them in her ear. Everytime she felt like crying, she'd put on calm music to stop herself from actually crying.

Something she started doing, after the fights, that would erupt between Ellie and her. Y/N clicked on her playlist, and put it on shuffle mode. The first song to play in her ears was "Sex, drugs etc.".
While the music was playing in her ears, Y/N walked down the empty streets of her Hometown. Since it was already quiet late, there were not that many people on the streets.

Walking down the familiar streets, Y/N decided to go to the café she loved. After a stressful day like this one, surely she could go and treat herself. She arrived at the café and sat down on the solo chair, by the counter and ordered some fries. After getting them she started eating them. In her opinion this café made the best foods. The waitress, that was working, came to her with a milkshake. A strawberry one, her favorite.

The waitress put the milkshake infront of her. "I didn't order any drinks" Y/N says, looking at the waitress, trying to refuse the drink.

"I did" Y/N hears a voice say behind her, a voice she knew all too well. Ellie sits down next to Y/N.
Y/N in the meantime is looking down, trying to avoid any conversation with Ellie.

"I don't want your drink. If I wanted one, I would have ordered me one" Ellie rolls her eyes.
"Alright I get it you're mad at me"
Ellie says.

"Mad? Thats and understatement" Y/N says and finally looks at Ellie.
"Why would you say that? That was something private and you said it out loud for EVERYONE to hear, just to proof them, that you what? Are better than everyone"
Y/N says, as her voice breaks and she feels her eyes becoming wet.

"Im sorry baby" Ellie says and puts her arm around Y/Ns shoulder. "I never meant to hurt you,you know that, right"

Y/N looks away and pushes Ellies arm off her shoulder.
"You can pay for my food"
Y/N says and walks out of the café, but suprise suprise, Ellie quickly caught up with her.

"Y/N wait please!" Y/N ignores Ellies pleading and walks in the direction to her home. Ellie is now walking next to Y/N.

"You have to understand, Im not in control when I take the drug" Y/N shrugs.
"Then you shouldn't have taken it" Y/N spats back.

Ellie turns Y/N around, to make Y/N look at her.
"Please for the love of God, stop running away from this."
Ellie pleads and points between them

"There is no this anymore, and Im running away from you Ellie. What did you think you can get a girl that looks like me, make me jealous and I would come crawling back to you?"

Ellie clicks her jaw, getting angrier at Y/N.
"Yes, that's exactly what I think"
Y/N nods and frees herself from Ellies grip.
"Maybe that would have worked, a few months ago, but not now, not anymore"

Ellie takes Y/N by both her wrists and pushes her off the road, towards the more isolated area.
"You dont think I know, why? You like that stupid Abby girl? Is that why you're behaving like this?"
Y/N could feel Ellie get angry. She loved Ellie because of the sweet girl she could be, but moments like these made her regret ever being with her in the first place. Y/N wrists started to hurt and she couldn't hold back hurtful whimpers.

"You are choosing her over me?" Ellie says pushing Y/N into a tree. "No I'm choosing myself" Y/N answered and gritted her teeth.

"Yourself? If you would have chosen yourself, you would have known, that I am the only person that makes you happy."

Y/N shakes her head and Ellie glares at her pushing her into the tree again.
"Ahh you're hurting me Ellie."
Y/N says in hopes for Ellie to stop. Her head hit the tree harder and she couldn't help but almost cry because of the pain.

"I dont want to hurt you Y/N, I just want you to stop being stupid and see the reality" Ellie says in a soft tone, which only scares Y/N more.
Y/N shakes her head.

"Please Y/N, give me one more chance. I know I can make you happier than anyone. I love you, Y/N"
Y/N shakes her head. "No, you dont"
Ellie caresses Y/Ns cheek. "I love you so much"

Y/N swallows the lump in her throat. "This has to stop! The drugs, you getting violent and aggressive. I won't tolerate this any more."

Ellie nods. "I know, im sorry Y/N"
Y/N looks away regretting her decision. „Inneed to be alone right now Ellie. I dont want to be here!"
Ellie nods and takes Y/N by the hand, which Y/N wanted to push away but didn't, because she didn't want to start any trouble.

Ellie took Y/N home, neither of them made any effort to start any type of conversation. Arriving at Y/Ns apartment, Y/N wanted to leave, just go home.

Ellie took Y/Ns face and kissed her cheek, brushing Y/Ns hair out of her face.
"I love you pretty girl"

Y/N nods and finally looks at Ellie. Ellie smiles bit her eyes wander away for a second. Y/N noticed a smirk on Ellies face, which wasn't directed towards Y/N. Then Ellie leaned in and kissed Y/N.
Y/N felt suprised. Ellie took Y/Ns face in her hand and kissed her so deeply. Just how she knew Y/N liked it.

Y/N didn't pull back. Something that suprised both Ellie and Abby. Abby stood a few meters behind Y/N. Ellie knew. Abby came to check up on Y/N, with some of Y/Ns favorite snacks.
Ellie didn't stop kissing Y/N until Abby left.

Y/N looked up at Ellie. She soon realized she shouldn't have done that.

Abby hated Ellie. She was hurt. Y:N hurt her. But Y/N didn't know. She didn't know how much she hurt Abby.

Y/N left Ellie and entered her apartment.
What had she done? And then she remembered... fuck! Abby.

A/N:
I hate thisss. Anyway😀. I dont know if I should write another part. 😐