Summer begins

Warm Breeze, harsh rays of sun and girls giggling about what happened in the class during break time. Everyone was sitting under a tree. Shiza sat next to Rumi and two other girls, they were having their lunch.

One of the girls started explaining to Rumi about how it was according to her the funniest thing this year.
"What was it? tell us already. " Shiza asked curiously.
"So...During a particularly intense lecture, a student fell asleep as the professor called his name for attendance, he woke up and started walking towards the blackboard. He had no Idea what was going on. He picked up a chalk and stared solving a numerical." She continued laughing.

Rumi and Shiza look at each other and chuckle.

The bell rings. Lunch break was over, every one rushed to their classroom.

Shiza enters her classroom, and sits on her favourite seat. Which is next to the window. From the broken frames of windows she could see a marvelous tree, birds, sometimes a cat or two. It was quiet, warm and everything seemed slow and unhurried.

She could sit there and watch it for hours.

Shiza was a fine arts student. Her parents were supportive of all her choices. She was smart, but her parents never forced her to study any other course.

The classes were sometimes boring for Shiza. She was academically brilliant but as she emphasized all the time, "......art should come out naturally, nothing forcing it out or stoping it."

Another day of college ends after long lectures in art history, gossips and giggles, and love for nature observation.

Shiza heads towards her home. Tired and sleepy yet there was a feeling that something good is about to happen, there was a little excitement.