part one so it went

Kim's pov

As the time of war against heroes and villains I was scared to find out about my fate in that war as a person, I was so scared of my future and the future of my child, my love Shiggy always had a way with to say about things like this but I'm glad I'm not in it and I don't want to be in it.

I always wanted to know about the war it's scary but I don't care, I was asleep when the Dabi came in and told me my husband Shigaraki was dead, as i fell to the floor crying and mourning over him, I loved him so and he loved me so much.

As Dabi took me into his arms and tried to calm me down.

" shhh Mrs Tomura said Dabi "

As he rocked me back and forth to make me feel better, but it didn't,  I felt hurt lost and unhappy that those heroes killed my husband the father of my child.

As I got out of his arms and headed towards the league,  as I stood and said

" I Kim Lou Tomura must take the oath as the new leader of the league of villains, if anyone has something will be kicked out of this league " I said to them with a serious look in my eyes.

As the rest of the league looked at me and then bowed to me if I where a goddess, and they knew I was there new leader and chief and staff,  but I was not ready for the moment that made me feel so famous.