time together

Diary's POV

I heard a knock on my door, and it was moonstone! "Oh! Hey, moonstone-" "i- I got this for you!" She gave me a pen..I collect pens for some reason... and it was one I didn't have...then she ran off...sometimes she's...just so cute to the point that I could just...kiss her! That's it! I have to do something about this! I can't keep how I feel about her a secret any longer! I- I'm going to tell her, even if she doesn't reciprocate...ugh! But I'm doing everything to tell her how I feel without saying though! I thought she would notice! Like when I paid for her pretzel, or when I invited her to sarcastic park! I'm doing everything that I can to tell her that I love her in the ways I feel comfortable doing so, and if she's still oblivious then I'll have to tell her in a way she'll understand.

I picked up my phone and texted her, asking her if she wanted to have a sleep over, and yes, it is a very overused way to tell a crush that you like them, but I don't care...let's just hope she gets the message.

Moonstone's POV

I totally fucked that up by running off...and that's probably a pen she already has...wait- what if she doesn't like it and will hate me for even trying? What if she gets mad at me because it's a pen she already has? W-what if she doesn't even like me...maybe she was just trying to be nice...no no! I'm overthinking again! I hope she likes it...
I heard my phone vibrate and it scared the hell out of me, but it was probably a text message, so I checked it and....oh- uhm- she- heh...- she wants me t-to come over to her house- anyway, I asked if it was just me and her and she replied with yes! After she said that I was already outside pretty much. feather stopped me a little while before I got there "where are you going?"  "To diary's place, she invited me to a sleepover! Just me and her!" I then continued running

Diary's POV

She'll hopefully be here soo- there was a knock at my door...jeez she's quick... "heeeeyy...diary! I- I'm here!"  "I see that! You got here quick actually."  "Uhm... so uh... what are we doing together?" I honestly didn't have anything set up...I thought it would have taken her waaaaay longer to get there... "I don't know.... you choose."

Moonstone's POV

I'm resisting the urge to say "make out" right now... I have to think of something though.... uhm board games! Umm what's a board game she might have... "uh do you have any board games?"  "Uhm no.."  "Uh... can we watch tv?" She then looked at me with a smile...like she was planning something... "yeah...we can..."

We went to her room, and she sat on her bed, and I sat on the floor "who said you could sit on the floor?" I was confused "d-do you want me to stand up?"  "No." It took me longer than it should to realize what she was saying "y-you want me to sit on your bed too?"  "That took you long enough, silly!" I couldn't believe what she was telling me I felt like i could just faint or something t-theres no way she doesn't like me! I- I- do I have to confess? "Well just don't stand there, come on!" This has to be a dream! I can't believe this!! "Alright, alright I'm coming"