Chapter 10: Humanity Lost

POV: 3RD PERSON
Reminder: Is inspired and based on The Vampire Diaries

The wind was howling, the moonlight shone in the whole city, there was a mobian walking down the streets, exhausted after a long day of work. This person was a rabbit, she wasn't watching her surroundings and then some pulled her aside. The rabbit was then pinned down by a black and red hedgehog who then gave a smile that sent shivers through her whole body. She was about to say something until the rabbit was then met with a stinging pain in her neck, the hedgehog then held her mouth before she could scream. The said hedgehog was almost about to kill his 15th victim for the day until a few mobians dressed in black clothing came out with guns in their hands.

"FREEZE VAMPIRE! WE HAVE WOODEN BULLETS SO DON'T TRY ANYTHING!" one of them in black complained to the vampire. Where the vampire and the rabbit was had no sort of light, just darkness making it hard to see who this 'vampire' was. All the mobians dressed in black watched each other before nodding as they entered the dark abyss, they all had tiny flashlights on their weapons but it was no help. "Ah~, I just love fresh blood" before they could react most of their men were screaming in pain as some of their bones were broken and bulging out of their skin and fur while the other injured ones had bite marks all over their bodies. While the hedgehog was having his fun, he then felt a sharp pain in his chest, he then pulled it out with ease, the fingertips of his gloves messed up with a dark rose red fluid.

As the vampire walked closer to the shooter with anger engulfing him, a dark figure then came up behind the person and broke their neck using their hands, snapping it like a twig. The hedgehog couldn't see who it was but he just looked at them and rolled his eyes in annoying, "That was my kill you asshole and also who the hell are you?" the figure then smiled which the other vampire couldn't see, "Now now Shadow, bad boys don't get the answer to questions, but don't worry you'll get it soon when you start being good" the figure then said before they disappeared like they had some sort of super-speed? Shadow then looked around proudly at his mess he made, he crossed over all the bodies before walking home, he has a whole day ahead of him tomorrow since he had a school to go to.

It has actually been only one day since the 'compelling Sonic' incident, as he was erasing Sonic's memory, the hedgehog finally noticed that he would never have Sonic, the wrisks, the hurt, the pain, everything. It broke the hedgehog so much to know that Sonic will never know how much he loves him without putting him in danger, that something inside him flipped. All of his pain and emotions gone with just one flick of a switch. Shadow finally opened the door to his mansion, he took of his gloves and replaced then with bloodless white ones before heading his room. He placed his air shoes in a corner and then jumped onto his bed with a devilish smile knowing tomorrow was going to be, something...

*Next day*

Sonic closed the door before putting his bag straps on his shoulders and then went down on one knee before placing his hands on the floor, "Okay I'm extra late for school so, gotta go fast". The blue hedgehog was then engulfed in a blue aura full of energy before he took off, he felt like he was free from everything until he reached infront of the school, Sonic angled his feet to stop him from going further. The blue blur sighed and then entered the school, he headed to his first class and saw everyone was already there including his friends, but no Shadow? That made the hedgehog raise a brow before sitting in his seat.

"Where's Shadow?" Sonic asked as he looked at the echidna, "Rouge told me-" suddenly there was an ear screeching sound which made Knuckles stop as everyone ears went down from it. Sonic then watched the group before getting up and exiting the classroom, the group followed right after. They were all still by the door frame of the class before almost all the girls in school then started rating towards the front of the school almost knocking down Sonic. "What the hell?" The pink hedgehog questioned as she gritted her teeth, the team was still shocked from the random outburst from the girls. They all then got back into reality and then marched outside. The group was then met with a black motorcycle, it was glistening as the sun shined on it, there was also a red logo plastered on with red rims and a familiar hedgehog who was sitting on it as he revved up its engine.