Seven.

[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]
          [ PRESENT TIMING 1997 ]

              [ CHAPTER SEVEN ]           [ PRESENT TIMING 1997 ]

FLASHBACK 8 MONTHS EARLIER

FLASHBACK
8 MONTHS EARLIER

The voices of many girls filled the gym locker room where Clover was. She looked around before changing her pants not seeing a group of girls looking at her.

" What are those marks on her legs?" One loudly spoke pointing at Clover's legs that were on display.

" Is that all hair?" One girls asked in disgust.

" Why is there so much?" Is all Clover could hear from behind her while he hurriedly changed her pants back into her jeans now that gym class was over.

Giggles filled the small locker room behind Clover who tried not to pay attention to them. Clover quickly slammed her locker once she was finished and hastily left the locker room.

Clover was now at the convenience store looking at razors proving the girls words had gotten to her. She picked up a pack of pink razors stopping when she heard someone call out to her.

" The fuck are you doing?" Letty Cortez's voice came from the aisle behind her. Clover snapped her head over to the blonde who was walking toward her. Clover didn't know the blonde but she had seen her around sometimes.

" I-I was just looking for a razor. Don't know why they're all scented and shit but it's fine." Clover got shoved to the side by Letty when she looked at the razors.

" Those all suck, Try a men's one. They're way sharper and work better." Letty handed the girl a pack of razor's before looking the girl up and down.
" I'm Letty. Practically famous here." She introduced herself with a tilt of her head. Music came on from the overhead speaker causing the blonde to squeal and start rapping along to the song.

Letty stopped when she noticed Clover just standing there awkwardly so she stomped back over and whispered.

" Just take it." Letty smirked picking up a blue nail polish and stuffing it into her jacket before grabbing Clover's hand with a smile and twirling her around to the song.