𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

STORY TIME: Just before y/n moved out, things got tricky between JJ and y/n. They both liked each other, but they weren't sure if the feeling was mutual, so they stayed in a weird limbo. Interestingly, Rafe Cameron also had a big crush on y/n. One night at a bonfire, y/n, who usually didn't drink, got drunk. Despite JJ's dislike of y/n being near Rafe, he saw a chance to make JJ jealous and went over to her. In their drunken state, y/n felt drawn to Rafe and kissed him suddenly.

JJ saw the kiss and got mad, confronting Rafe physically. In her drunkenness, y/n stepped in, pushing JJ away and telling him fuck off, saying she never wanted to see him again. After that, JJ got down and even stopped eating for a while, which made the Pogues hate y/n.

From then on, none of the Pogues except Sarah spoke to y/n. Since that night, y/n has blamed herself for the mess, unable to shake off the guilt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

                                                                                        𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I don't wanna be here. As much as I miss my home obx, it will be so different, weird, and lonely. All the pouges probably hate me, maybe not Sarah. Sarah Cameron, my best friend ever since the 3rd grade

As I was in the car, listening to music through my earbuds while looking out the window, I saw the sign 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙆𝙎, It was so weird seeing that sign again. As I got home, I looked at my house, it hadn't changed a bit, I turned my head to the right to see Tanny Hill, the house where the Camerons lived. Yes, me and Sarah are neighbours which was nice. As I look towards that way, I see Rafe Cameron. I froze.  My mom came up to me and said:

"Y/n, sweetie, are you alright? I didn't respond. I was looking at Rafe the whole time. He heard a car door slam so he turned around and saw me, which caught his attention very well. I turned around quickly to my mom, hoping he didn't see me staring at him, saying:

"Yeah Mom, I'm fine." I wasn't. I can't stop thinking about that night now. That fight. It was all my fault.

"Honey," my mom said. "Yes, mom?" I say with a bit of sadness on my face. "I know it may be hard ever since um, that accident, but trust me, you will find new friends, those pouges were never really good for you". 

I look at my mom with so much sadness, just saying nothing after what she said. My mom continues to say " How about you go to the Camerons and see if Sarah or Wheezie is there? Maybe you can spend time shopping for some new dresses since midsummers is coming up."

I absolutley did not like midsummers. It was full of kooks. I never really liked being a kook, it is so boring, the club 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 the rich ass parties 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘩 and so on. 

"Sure Mom, fine." I agreed. I wanted to see my best friend, Sarah, I miss her, but I do not want to see Rafe, he was acting like dick before I left.

I changed into another pair of clothes, 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨. I leave the house, taking a deep breath, just hoping I'm still good with Sarah.

I walk over to their door and knock. Someone comes up to the door from the inside, it is a tall, muscular boy, it was 𝙍𝙖𝙛𝙚. I froze again. 

"Y/n...?" Rafe said surprised. 

"hey Rafe."

 "Your back. for good I assume?" Rafe questioned me. "Yes, Rafe. Anyways, have you seen Sarah?" 

"Why? Where are heading?" Rafe asked me. "Well why do you care, didn't you say that you didn't care about me just before I left, so really why do you care?" I said proudly. 

Rafe just looked at me for a few seconds.

 "I'll go get her" Rafe walking back and just staring at me.

After a few minutes, someone finally started to walk downstairs, I was turned around, admiring the Cameron's front yard remembering at the childhood memories I had here. I did not know who was coming down the stairs. I turned around seeing Sarah staring at me in shock, not knowing if I would ever come back or not.

"y/n?!" she gasped, "Hi Sarah!" responding to her. She ran to me and hugged me so tightly that I couldn't breathe. " Oh my gosh, I didn't think you would ever come back! I missed you so f--- much!". she said, making me smile so hard while hugging her tightly.

"Hey! How about we go to the shopping center and hang out, and you have to tell me EVERYTHING." Sarah said cheerfully. I agreed with her.

Around an hour passed, and I told her everything I could think of. It felt so good talking to Sarah again. 

As we were walking, at a distance, I saw a boy, he looked so familiar just by looking at him. He turned around making eye contact with me. It was Pope, one of the pouges! I was so happy to see him because he was the calmest out of them all so I didn't think he would be that mad at me.

He stared at me and I decided to wave to him. He recognized me, got shocked, scared and ran.  That hurt me. Sarah saw me after that whole moment and told me:

"Hey don't worry, I'll make sure you'll become friends with all of them again." 

 "Thank you so much Sarah" responding to her. 

"To get your mood up, let's go get some ice cream, shall we?" she asked, I responded with a yes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n 

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴! 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳! 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯!  I𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺!