Characters:

Name: Kim Korain Nickname(s): Ko(dad), Koko(sister), Innie, RainBirthday: April 8th, 1998Age: 19Race: KoreanZodiac Sign: Aries ♈From: Seoul, South KoreaHeight: 5'9Family: Kim Hyun-Jae(father), (nee~Oh) Kim Hwa-Young(mother), Kim Dae-Hyun( little s...

Name: Kim Korain
Nickname(s): Ko(dad), Koko(sister), Innie, Rain
Birthday: April 8th, 1998
Age: 19
Race: Korean
Zodiac Sign: Aries ♈
From: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 5'9
Family: Kim Hyun-Jae(father), (nee~Oh) Kim Hwa-Young(mother), Kim Dae-Hyun( little sister), Han Seoul-Oh(uncle)
Elias: Shadow Rain, Mozart
Personality: Strong silent type, cold and ruthless to others, sarcastic, mysterious, standoff-ish, straight forward
Likes: racing, fighting, wolves, cars, motorcycles, drawing, masks, his dad, his sister, his uncle Han, torettos, gummies, dying his hair
Dislikes: His mom, arrogance, ignorance, cockiness, people touching his cars, Clinginess, gold-diggers, broken promises, Morimoto, Hobbs
Love interest: Kamata, Tsukuyomi (Male)

Background: Kim Korain was born on April 8th, 1998 to his father Kim Hyun-Jae and his mother Kim Hwa-Young (nee~Oh), the older sister of Han. Growing up loving cars like his father, his dad was an ex-racer before he retired, settled down and had two kids along the way. His father supports his  life decisions of becoming a street racer of any kind due to them having a ultra-strong close bond as father and son.

His mother on the other hand, disagree with anything that concerns with him becoming a street racer. With her working in the law enforcement department, she sees his life decisions as a way of being rebellious, a delinquent, and as a bad influence one his 8 year old little sister. She tries everything to make him understand that his decision will make his life turn for the worst and forbid him of ever racing of any kind. He doesn't see eye to eye, always fights and argues with her. His relationship with his mom is non-existant.

Name: Kayden KimNickname(s): Ryuto, Akuma, Kay(Korain), Oni, Kade(Han)Birthday: April 8th, 1999Age: 18Race: BlackZodiac Sign: Aries ♈From: Los Angeles (LA), CaliforniaHeight: 5'8Family: Kim Korain(adopted brother) Han Seoul-Oh(adopted uncle) Elias...

Name: Kayden Kim
Nickname(s): Ryuto, Akuma, Kay(Korain), Oni, Kade(Han)
Birthday: April 8th, 1999
Age: 18
Race: Black
Zodiac Sign: Aries ♈
From: Los Angeles (LA), California
Height: 5'8
Family: Kim Korain(adopted brother) Han Seoul-Oh(adopted uncle)
Elias: Crimson Oni, Beethoven
Personality: Cold, Distant, strong minded, sarcastic, heartless
Likes: Animals, racing, weapons, chocolate, martial arts, Korain, Han
Dislikes: animal abuse, arrogant, cocky, being called a monster, Takashi(DK)
Love interest: Kamata, Amaterasu

Background: Kayden (Kim) was born April 8th, 1999 as his parents are unknown. Dropped off at a local orphanage where he eventually became an orphan as long as he remembers. He learned and self-taught himself martial arts at the age of 7. He stroller around the city until he spotted a cool car parked by the sidewalk in front of Starbucks. He attempted to hijack the said car. Before he could get away with it, he was caught by Korain or Rain. Instead of contacting the cops, a deal was struck between Korain and himself. He was still highly skeptical of the Korean male before he accepted the deal of being his apprentice, after he held no ill malice coming off of him.

From then on, he started to sneak out to learn how to race from Korain and also gotten to know each other better within the process. As months goes by, his racing skills are now up to par of a prodigy. He ended up giving Rain a good race. Going back to the orphanage, he was caught and was kicked out. Kayden was found walking with his bags on the sidewalk until he saw a familiar figure pull up beside him. He gave Rain the summary of what happened back at the orphanage and up til then. Rain brought up the idea of adopting him as his own and he accepted the offer seeing as his only chance of having a family. Every since then he has been as Rain's little brother.

Name: Kamata, TsukuyomiNickname(s): Yomi, Tsuku, Tsu-Tsu, Moon, TsukiBirthday: June 13th, 2000Age: 17Race: JapaneseZodiac sign: Gemini ♊From: Tokyo, JapanHeight: 5'4Family: Kamata Takashi (older brother), Kamata Amaterasu (little sister)Elias: Sil...

Nickname(s): Yomi, Tsuku, Tsu-Tsu, Moon, Tsuki
Birthday: June 13th, 2000
Age: 17
Race: Japanese
Zodiac sign: Gemini ♊
From: Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5'4
Family: Kamata Takashi (older brother), Kamata Amaterasu (little sister)
Elias: Silver Moon, Drift Prince, Moonie
Personality: sweet, bubbly, social butterfly, adorable, boyish, energetic, emotional, extrovert, talkative, sassy, sadistic
Love interest: Kim Korain
Likes: Korain, sweets, Korain sharing his gummies, Neela, Reiko, Twinkie, designing cars, being with Korain, cuddles, animals, his bags wolf pup, plushies, soft things, Kayden, night riding, racing, drifting, anime
Dislikes: Takashi (sometimes), Morimoto, destroyed paint-jobs, being lonely, left behind, fear of losing Korain, guns, gore, violence, the Yakuza, people flirting with him or his bf.

Background: Kamata Tsukuyomi is born on June 13th, 2000 and he is 17 years old. He was named after the God of the Moon, Tsukuyomi. He is the total opposite of his soon-to-be boyfriend. He's sweet, adorable, cute, boyish, and most importantly, he's gay. Despite Kamata name, he was never considered part of the Yakuza because of how slightly feminine he acts, how he doesn't gore, violence and guns. He felt like the black sheep in the family because of the issues of his being pointed out.

He feels closer to his little sister, Amaterasu than his older brother, Takashi. Before meeting Korain, he made a name for himself in the drifting scene. He was called "Silver Moon" or "Drift Prince". During his junior year in high school, he met Korain and gained a fast crush on him after his race at the car meeting. They soon got together and has always been together ever since then. Due to his personality, he balances out his boyfriend's opposite cold-like personality. Opposites do attract and they always has.

Name: Kamata AmaterasuNickname(s): Su, Su-Su, Amata, TeraBirthday: July 15, 2001Age: 16Race: JapaneseZodiac sign: Cancer ♋From Tokyo, JapaneseHeight: 5'2Family: Takashi (oldest brother), Tsukuyomi (older brother)Elias: Scarlet Sun, Sunnie, Yakuza ...

Nickname(s): Su, Su-Su, Amata, Tera
Birthday: July 15, 2001
Age: 16
Race: Japanese
Zodiac sign: Cancer ♋
From Tokyo, Japanese
Height: 5'2
Family: Takashi (oldest brother), Tsukuyomi (older brother)
Elias: Scarlet Sun, Sunnie, Yakuza Princess
Personality: short-tempered, aggressive, carefree, bad-ass, smart, overprotective, sassy
Love Interest: Kayden Kim
Likes: Kayden, animals, fighting, protecting her older brother, tech, designing cars, flagging races, anime
Dislikes: weaklings, cocky people, animal abuse, losing, hard work gone to waste, americans in general except for Kayden