⟨09⟩ Given-Taken

___________

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞
운명의 화살 비 속에서

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
마주한 내 안의 경계선

𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐨𝐡
given or taken, oh

___________

"What favor?" He asked, as Sunoo gave him a wicked smile which made him feel uneasy.

"Well, whenever I make deals, I always use the Given-Taken rule. It's actually something I made up.

So, here, what we're gonna do is make me a vampire first, but since you decided to break the curse, you can't bite any human, so, I'll give you pills for 3 days, once you have them, we have to perform a ritual, so you'll be able to bite me and make me like you.

After that, I'll bite Jungwon since you can only bite one human in your entire lifespan, so that he'll be a vampire and you both can finally live without any curse- that's a given.

Now, as the after effect, you won't be able to live for more than 2 years - now, THAT is a taken" Sunoo replied with a serious tone which lasted not more than 5 seconds as he went back to his smiley face.

"Can't you just make me human?" He asked, sounding desperate.

"Oh, honey, that's not possible. You see, you're a dead human in the body of a lifeless creature.

You can never be human again, and even if there is a way, it's too much effort"

"Well, can't I bite Jungwon right after the ritual?" This was the last question on his mind.

"Like I SAID, it has to be a GIVEN-TAKEN. Anyways, do you accept?" The other answered, in his usual sassy tone.

Heeseung couldn't bear the sound of Jungwon crying by his mannequin body in the background anymore, and he finally accepted.

"Fine! I'll do it"

"There you go"