「 Chapter 1 」

⚠️ This takes place after Ending 3 (Best Served Hot)
Warning:  Suicide attempts, A bit of mischaracterization, Panic attacks (it happens like one singular time), 

. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
I opened my eyes, and looked at myself. I was covered in burn scars,
In Front of me was… My bistro, burnt down to the ground, with my apartment.

Not only was my reputation ruined, I almost died. Died from my own waiter's hands. Now, I don't have a place to live. I don't have a place to stay, And I have… no one.

What… should I do..?
I'm ruined, I got up looking at myself covered in scars. “I look like a hideous piece of shit.”
I scratched my head walking around in circles. I was having a spiral of emotions in my brain

All this ALL OF THIS, JUST TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN TASTE AGAIN. JUST TO FIND OUT WHAT LOVE IS!?
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS. WHY THE FUCK DID GOD FORSAKE ME LIKE THIS!?

I sighed, breaking down won't do me any good. I should probably go call someone…
I walked around, trying to find a telephone booth.

After a few minutes of walking, luckily I was able to find one. As soon as I did I went in and dialed a number.
“Hey,”
“Your call could not be connected please try again. Goodbye.”
“Oh,”
I dialed the number again
“Hello?”
“Your call could not be connected. Please try again. Goodbye.”

“Well, I guess calling them isn't going to… work out..”
But then I thought of something,
. . .
. . .
Rody…
Rody… Should still be alive… Right..?
I dialed Rodys phone number
Ring….. Ring…… Ring……

“Hello?” Rody sounded confused
“Rody…”
“VINCENT!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.”
“ . . . Well I'm not, and… I need your help. Can I… stay at your place?”
“YOU WANT HELP?? HELP?? FROM ME!? WOW, I'D RATHER DIE, NO YOU FIND YOUR OWN PLACE TO STAY IN.”
He sounded really mad at me. But to be fair, I could understand why.
“YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND AND ALMOST KILLED ME. AND THEN YOU THINK I'LL JUST IGNORE ALL THAT!? AND HELP YOU? NO I WON’T.”
I responded, “I’m sorry—”
“SORRY!? SORRY DOESN’T CUT IT. YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME. AND I ALMOST DIED ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID DESIRE TO TASTE AGAIN. I WON’T JUST FUCKING FORGIVE YOU ON THE SPOT. GO HEAD OVER HEELS AFTER EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE. I’M NOT STUPID I WON’T LET YOU WALK OVER ME.”
He hung up on me before I was able to apologize. I sighed, Well what can I do

Rodys POV:
“Vincent…. IS ALIVE!?” I screamed out loud. I was honestly shocked to hear that.
“That’s LUDICROUS!”
“HOW THE HELL IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?”
I looked at my ear, My ear that was still bleeding out bandaged.

I was going through a spiral of emotions, Is he gonna kill me? Is he going to do something even worse than murder!? Thinking about all the possible scenarios and situations, All the possibilities and All the consequences. My heart was racing and I was starting to sweat, I was heavily breathing, inhaling and exhaling over and over again.

I calmed down, and was able to stay calm after a while.
“Maybe…. Maybe…. Everything would be alright.”
“I’ll just go to sleep, It’s not like….. He can do… much.”
I went to sleep on my couch, Hoping that nothing seriously bad was going to happen

Vincents POV:
Hearing what Rody had said, I guess I’ve run out of options.
My stomach started to growl. I was feeling…. Hungry but… I didn’t want to eat.
I felt picky, considering the fact that it wasn’t going to taste good It was just going to taste terrible
It’ll taste the same like any other dish, I can’t stand eating…..
But…. If I’m hungry I can starve…. And I surely don’t want to starve to death.
I despise eating but I’m not suicidal.
I would go ask for some help, but… it appears that nobody is outside today.