Chapter One

Its raining outside on a Friday afternoon and everything seems so gloomy~
Even the teachers are the same as everyone else, sad and depressed.
*Riinngg* there's the bell which means break time.     

"Damn it" Zoro said yawning. The day was moving so slow and he hated it. All he wanted to do is sleep (which he always does). Next to him were his best friends Ace and Kidd. "Oh no here come the fan girls/boys "Ace said sighing as girls and boys started surrounding them.

They were known as the "most popular boys in school." And everyone had a crush on them. Even some of the boys in school had a crush on them. Many girls and boys came to confess to them but they always rejected them because of one reason only. It was because they each had there own crush on someone.

Zoro has a crush on Sanji Ace has a crush on Luffy and Kidd has a crush on Law. And all three were best friends too. The semes who are them have there very own soon to be uke. As the crowd surrounded them the only thing they can keep there eye on was their ukes.
______________
In semes minds
----------------

Zoro- Sanji is looking cute as ever with that smile. But what really gets me mad is that he's always looking at every girl getting a nosebleed just from them saying hi. That's why I'm determined to make him mine and make sure he doesn't look at any girl and have eyes only for me. But I can't do anything right now. And already he's getting another nosebleed from one of the popular girls, Nami. "Damn it"

Ace- Ahhhh~ Luffyyy~ he's so cute today with that straw hat on him. Why is he so damn cute. He's definitely mine for sure. And if anyone takes him away from me I'll kill them. Luffy just you wait you are mine. But how do I get him.
hmmmm......(thinking really hard).......

Kidd- You really never smile Law even when your with your friends so that why I'm going to be the first to make you smile and when I do that'll represent that you are mine and it doesn't have to be a hickey or something, if i get a chance to do that. I just want a smile or a laugh. That's why you are going to be mine.