RULES!!!

heya! if you're new to my stuff, welcome! if you've been here before, welcome back!!

pretty basic rules, not hard to follow.

-please be polite and patient. i am a human being with a life outside of wattpad, and need time to get things done whenever necessary.

-please don't be annoyed if i give the adopt to someone else. it all depends on the criteria for the adopt, and who came first. the first part of the password is your favorite color.

-please please please do not use any kind of derogatory language. this includes insults and slurs. my books are a safe space for all except people who are rude and/or hateful. regular swears are fine.

-if you find yourself in a situation where you want an adopt, but cannot do the required criteria, please don't hesitate to ask to reserve it! i don't usually do reservations, but in this book i'm trying it out. if the reservations get to the point where people are reserving adopts without ever coming back, then reservations will no longer be accepted. the second part of the password is your favorite animal.

-do not expect regular updates to this book. as i said before, i am a human being with a life outside of wattpad, and cannot devote all of my time to this book. please be patient with me.

-lastly, be kind and respectful to your fellow adopters. they too, are human, and deserve the same treatment that you do. unless, of course, you are rude and hateful. the last part of the password is your favorite song.

if you have read all the rules, then congrats! you get to adopt! if you haven't, and i don't see that you have, you will need to read them before you can start adopting. have fun!!!