The start

You walk into the room, it was full of massive and impressive physiques. Everyone's eyes shift on you as they see that you're pretty short. You also profess in soccer and go to the gym a lot so you have great upper body strength along with very strong legs.

"Hey!" a familiar voice yells at you excitedly.

You turn around, only to see a strong rugby player that you used to know and talk to a lot a year ago his name is chang yong-heung.

"Hello!" you say back correspondingly to him. "How have you been, long time no see." he says loudly and he hugs you. "i've been great." you hug him back. But before you could respond you hear a speaker announcing for everyone to go to their busts.

As you walk to yours, you trip over yun sung-bin. He offers to help you up, but you decline politely, feeling that you don't really need a "man's" help.

Doors open to a black room, lights go on and it is a huge workout room. They seem to be giving you time to warmup or practice.

"You." a deep voice says behind you.

"Why did you do that?" Yun sung-bin says, trying to be kind.

"I don't keep your help, you're not all that." you respond mockingly and walk away.

After about an hour you start to feel bad and decide to walk up to him to apologize for being so rude. But before you can talk, you see him with his shirt off, lifting 150 pound weights and your face flushes red.

          P.S., there will be more i just wanna
                     go to bed.