"I loved you, so much."

"I loved you.. so much, but yet you still dont love me."

———————————————————————————

"Why wont you love me?" The girl asked her mother.
"Why wont you love me?" The girl asked her father.
"Why wont you love me?" The girl asked her boyfriend.

"I never did in the first place.." They all responded with pity. Pity.

"Why doesn't anyone love me? Am i really unlovable?" She asked, yet this time no one was there to answer. They had all left. Her mother. Her father. Her love. And with each passing day another piece of her left as well. She would cry herself to sleep and whisper over and over to herself "why? Why cant I love me?"

Soon, all of her was gone. A shell of a human. Then she was really gone.

The neighbors in the apartment building were complaining about how they smelt an awful stench coming from her room. The landlady when to check. She knocked once, no one answered. Twice, still nothing. She got the apartment key from her pocket and unlocked the girls door. "____!" She yelled the girls name politely. No answer. The lady walked in. It was awful. The smell, at least now they knew what it was from.

"Recently a woman by the name of ____ ___ has been found dead in her apartment, the police are saying suicide, that she was hung from the ceiling."

"Im sorry!" The girls mother sobbed.
"Im sorry!" The girls father sobbed.
"Il sorry.." the girls ex boyfriend said

"Why weren't you sorry when i needed it?" The girl whispered from her grave "why..?"