#1 Fan, #2 Hero

You could hear the roar of the crowd at the pro hero meet and greet event.

You wore a nice yellow top and black overall pants with a "they/them" pin. You were almost dying at the thought of meeting your favorite hero, Hawks. You could see him at a table at the end of... This long-ass line. Sigh.

Little did you know, a certain pair of beautiful eyes were watching you as you fidgeted with your rolled up Hawks poster.

🪶

Finally, finally! Only two people to go to get your favorite poster signed...

Was he looking at you? You quickly glanced at his eyes and... 'Holy shit!' You think to yourself as you avert your eyes as quickly as you glanced. And you blush furiously. Did he wink? Did he? Holy shit-

"Hey move!" A man exclaimed behind you before he pushed your back.

You gasped, planting your feet on the floor as to not fall.

"Yeah, keep that up and I'm not signin' anything for you, prick." You looked up at Hawks as the words left his mouth, blushing at the look in his eyes.

He stood up. "Y'okay, kid?"

"...Yeah... Uhm..."

"Gimme that." He said smoothly as you handed him the poster. "Y'know... I could take a way better picture of us two." He handed the signed poster back, though you grabbed it, you didn't yet read what he wrote for you.

"Huh-..!" You were so happy. He walked next to you and pulled you closer with his wing, taking his phone out and snapping a selfie or two with you, pressing his cheek to yours. You couldn't help the giddy smile that cracked across your face.

"What's your number? So I can send you the pics." He said, cheeky.

Oh dear how the blush spread across your ears. You gave him your number, stuttering just a little, as he typed it in before your phone pinged in your pocket.

🪶

That was exciting. You rested against a wall after your meet and greet turn (which you exceeded but that prick deserved it anyway) was over. Catching your breath, you remembered how he treated everyone else; nice enough, he didn't stand up or touch anyone other than you... Were you special?

You looked at your poster and... "For my cutest fan. With love, Takami Keigo." Holy shit holy shit holy shit-

🪶

The drive home was spent fantasising and singing along to Call me maybe, Fly me to the moon and different songs about imposible lovers and slow dancing.

You cheerily opened the door to your home and spinned around after closing it behind you, the lock snapping shut automatically.

You jumped on your couch and hugged the poster case to your chest, sighing contentedtly.

You felt something poking your side, tickling you. "Pff- Oh- What's that?" You turned to look and lifted your top after undoing your overall's fastenings... A bright red feather?

"Oh! Mr. Takami must have lost you, huh?" You picked it up gently and turned it over. "Pretty and soft."

You grabbed your phone and snapped a picture to send it to Hawks. You typed:
"Hey mr. Takami! You lost this, let me know what I should do with it or where to go to give it to you! Or should I just open my window so you can call it back?"

You put your phone down and twirled the feather around in your fingers, caressing it very carefully. Your phone pinged and you looked at the message Hawks sent you.

"You can keep it, kid. And please, keep touching it like that~"

You blushed. Could he feel that?! Oh no, oh no!

"Hey, calm down, cutie. I can feel your heartbeat rising."

You breathed deeply and calmed down. Smiling at his "Good job, kid." text.

You rested the feather on your chest absentmindedly and texted back: "I didn't know you could feel your feathers like that."

"I can, and the caresses felt nice~"
"Fuck wait I don't mean it in a sexual way- I meant like it felt like you were playing with my hair!" He quickly corrected himself and you laughed your blush off.

"That's cute!" You replied, playing with the feather again, imagining you were actually playing with his hair... How it would feel like to caress his handsome face and hear him laugh while you two talked about work in a shared bed...~

"You okay? Your heartbeat picked up again. But you're playing with my feather so I guess you were daydreaming~" His text took you out of that trance.

"Sorry! I just get distracted sometimes..." You replied.

"How's about you get distracted with me tonight? Maybe seven?~"

"Tonight?- With- Holy shit you're my favorite pro hero and I'm texting you! Holy fuck that just sunk in." You were sure he could feel your heart beating wildly. I mean if you could hear it he sure felt it with his feather resting on your chest.

"Heheheh awe, kid, it's not that deep! I thought you were cute and I just had to give ya my number~ Now, tonight? Seven? I'll pick ya up."

"Holy moly- Yes! I just can't believe this is happening!"

"Alright~ Dress comfy, not too fancy. Send me your address too, kid."

"Yes sir- [Attachment Location]"

"Sir?~ I like that~"

You threw your phone to the plush chair next to your couch. Just before the feather started moving on its own and tickling your cheeks as if it was caressing your face.
You smiled and played with it.

🪶

He arrived at six fifty just as you were getting downstairs to the door after finishing your hair. You wore a blue crop-top and black ripped jeans, hoping you looked good enough for your hero.

You walked out the door and there he was in all his glory, flying pro-hero Hawks. You sighed dreamily.

"Ready sweetheart?~" He said in a smooth and calm voice.

You walked and grabbed the hand he offered you.