Chapter 34 ~ Is he cheating?

🖤

Words:-1500+

Words:-1500+

_________________

"I want... I want to sleep," she said, her lips trembling with unease.

"Who is my wife?" I persisted, brushing off her words.

"Huh?" Raha seemed perplexed.

"I asked you, Raha, who is my wife?" I reiterated, drawing her closer to me.

But she turned away, refusing to meet my gaze.

"Answer me, Raha!" I raised my voice, startling her.

"M...me," she replied softly, still avoiding eye contact.

"Then whom I can only fuck?" I whispered into her ear, gently nibbling on her earlobe.

But she remained silent, offering no response.

"I'm asking you a question!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"I... I don't know," she finally confessed, leaving me shocked and speechless.

I tossed her onto the bed, her statement echoing in my mind. "You don't know," I repeated, feeling a mixture of frustration and hurt.

Leaning down, I pressed my lips against hers in a kiss filled with emotion. Pulling away, I looked into her eyes.

"Don't judge my character, Raha. I am loyal to you," I stated firmly. "I'm sorry for my past with that girl, but you are everything to me now. I will do whatever it takes to make things right between us. However, I will not tolerate such accusations in the future."

"I love you, Raha, my wife," I whispered, pressing my lips gently against her forehead. Moving to her side, I enveloped her in a back hug.

"Sleep now, my love. You have to wake up early for the gym tomorrow," I murmured softly before settling down beside her.

Having her close to me brought me comfort and peace, as if her scent lingered around me, wrapping me in a sense of belonging.

____________

A U T H O R

In Morning

Watching Raha yawn a lot during breakfast, Abhay noticed she seemed tired. But he didn't know she'd been exercising earlier, so he wondered why she was so worn out.