11|• the end of childhood

(If I say, don't go, will you listen to me?
If I happen to leave, will you make me stay?
If I happen to stay silent,
Will you understand the hidden words of the facadeful smile?)

Ruhi - 17,Yuvaan - 21

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

I am stupid.

Ruhi thought as she ran across the living room at a speed of light. She was wet from head to toe with water dripping everywhere she stepped but she cared less or was made to care less because she was getting dragged by her hand outside the house.

"Vidyut mein giri or fir dekhna tumhare sath kya hota h." She threatened as she almost slipped over while crossing the threshold of the house.

"Ah-ha vidyut?" He clicked his tongue in amusement, a flicker of smirk dancing on lips. "You were chanting vidi vidi while you were drunk. "

Ruhi scoffed, "yeah that's right I was drunk or waise bhi mein bhuli hui baat yaad nahi rakhti."

They crossed the main gate of the house and the instant regret filled her senses when the cold air brushed past her body. Her clothes stuck to her body in an uncomfortable way, making her almost turn around to run inside the house.

But it was impossible, she knew. One strong tug from vidyut and she will fall on the ground.

"Yeah yeah. " He waved off dismissively. "But imagine you met your soulmate while you were drunk and forgot about him the next morning. What will you do then? " He asked, looking back as his speed slowed down a bit.

"If he was really my soulmate then we will meet again and again until I recognize him as my soulmate. '' She said wryly.

She had a dream, for the first time in her life. She had a dream or otherwise she gets nightmares of shinchan kidnapping her or chandramukhi having a date with her while choking her with her ghunghru.

So it was bound to happen, her dream to get shattered by a bucket of water. It was a dream of a chocolate house—no world. In the chocolate world, everything was made up of chocolate. It was a perfect dream, but somewhere she knew it was not because of chocolate it was because of a man who was in her dream.

She shook her head, only if the man who came in her dream existed in real life.

"Are you even listening to me? " Vidyut said, irritated.

She looked up, with an apologetic smile which soon wiped up when she felt herself falling backward. She had tripped on a rock and vidyut in shock had pushed her back when she was about to fall forward.

She closed her eyes tightly, scaredly anticipating the fall but it didn't come.

"Are we soulmates now, sweetheart? "

Her back fell on something soft yet hard, a chest, she concluded. She breathed out softly, letting her fear go away first before opening her eyes. She knew who it was, she looked back only a little to find him staring amusedly at her.

"And I thought holi ended two days ago? " He added with a mirthful chuckle.

She flinched when a camera clicking sound reached her ears and looked at the source.

"Why are you clicking pictures? " Yuvaan beat her to question vidyut.

"For...Pinterest." Vidyut said while nodding to himself as if he just knew the purpose why he clicked the picture.