°✮ 2°✮

i sat down in front of my piano trying to think of what to sing. What was i feeling?? It was like this tension that something was going to happen to me. Ever since that tour was over, i've had time to think, too much time to think. So much so that it broke me once more.

How could he do this to me? how could he just leave me? alone, with no reason..

I cleared my throat as i laid my fingers on the keys, and pressed record on the phone.

At first i just blabbered some nonsense which was caught on tape, but then the ideas flowed again,

"People like you, always want back, the love they gave away, and people like me, wanna believe ya, when you say you've changed...the more i think about it now, the less i know, all i know is that you drove us, off the road"

"Here you are now, calling me up, but i dont know what to say, i been picking up the pieces, of the mess you made, cause people like you always want back, the love they pushed aside, but people like me are gone forever when you say good bye". I ended the recording and listened to the playback of my voice..ew..i could be a record breaking artist but my voice still makes me cringe.

I sent the playback to my producer and called up gracie, who'd just went back home to her parents cause she felt homesick, wrote a whole song about it too..

"Hey graciee""Hey ell, whats up""nothin much, just called to check on u""aw u didnt hv to, im alright, been better, but im alright" "If u need anyone to talk to, gracie, im here" "thanks i appreciate it..luv ya" "luv ya more..mwah" and the call ended.

I checked my texts to see that beck had sent me smthg..i clicked it and my jaw literally dropped to the floor.

It was a screenshot of....

gracieabrams posted to her story

|

austinbutler whos the cutie on the 6th slide? xx

HE WAS REFERRING TO...

WHICH WAS ME...

i swear i never opened up insta as fast as i did after seeing that

gracieabrams posted to her story

|

austinbutler whos the cutie on the 6th slide? xx

stellamonroe hehe..might be me ;)

and then it hit me...i was still 17

FUCK

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★