°✮ 3°✮

"Are you out of ur fucking mind? ur fucking 17! i sent u that screenshot to let u know! GOD i shoulda known that you wouldve done something fcking crazy! STELLA! STELLA", she snapped her fingers in front of me. "Oh shit sorry, i missed the part where thats my problem" "HE IS 5 YEARS OLDER THAN U. UR STILL 17 BITCH..ur not legal". 

i lost it now. i stood up facing her. fuck. she was always the tallest bitch in the room. "Ok listen, im turning 18 in like 4 days, its not that deep ok? he didnt txt me, or call me or anything cause one way or another he found out, ok? just stop worrying all the time..jeez" "you know what, yeah, youre ryt, im sorry for lashing out at u", she hugged me, "But i swear to fucking god if u try this shit again, it'll be the end of u, got that?" "yes mom"

My manager called me 20 minutes later, "hey don, whats up?" "Hey stell, hope u remember about the tiny stage performance u hv to do tomorrow".  My eyes widened. "TINY WHAT-NOW?" "didnt u get my email?" "WHAT EMAIL? I HAVE ONLY 1 DAY AND UR TELLING ME NOW?" "i thought u knew" "well no. i did not. what am i gonna dooooo", i whined holding back tears. "Its not a big deal, just practice a song of ur choice and we'll do the rest" "Ok, thank u don" "Y'Welcome"

I packed all my things as quick as i could and made it to the airport..i posted the rest on my story to update everyone.

stellamonroe has posted to their story

liked by beckycarolina, austinbutler and 7,567,999 others

stellamonroe found out today that im gonna be doing the tiny stage performance in LA tomorrow....super excited ❤️❤️ but terrifieddd...please come 🙏🥺cant wait to see u allllllll love all of u mwah xxx

h3adf1rstf3arless practically got down on my knees and begged my mom to let me come..she said yessssss cant wait

stellamonroe cant wait to see u too xx

h3llokitty she dont even have to practice and she'll still eat

stellamonroe I hope so 🙏🙏

i saw austin's name again and looked up at the ceiling..god fucking kill me...how am i going to live with this..i cant even breathe when i see his name..and why is liking my posts all of a sudden?

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★