°✮ 4°✮

Today was the day..i was in my hotel room, slipping on my red heels and tightening my earrings. This performance wasnt just my performance tho..this was alot of artists' night. Each of us only got to play one song tonight and i chose 2 picks from my album "red", depending on how i felt : we are never ever getting back together or better man. i walked out my room, getting mobbed by a swarm of paparazzi on the way asking me the wierdest questions:

"is something going on between u and austin"

"are some of ur breakup songs abt harry styles?"

"did u date harry styles"

abso-fucking-lutely disgusting..

i managed to get into the black jeep and reach the venue on time.

as i entered, i couldn't imagine what i was looking at-the venue was huge even tho it was called a "tiny stage" performance. I couldn't wipe the smile of my face.

"It's beautiful isn't it", i heard a voice say behind me. I turned around, my mouth agape, staring at the human infront of me 

"LANA", i yelled, grabbing the bottom of my dress and wobbling towards her

"LANA", i yelled, grabbing the bottom of my dress and wobbling towards her. What i didn't expect tho, was for her to grab me...wasnt it supposed to be the other way round?

"I actually didn't want to come but when i was told that you would be there, i booked the first plane i could find to fly out here", she told me. At this point i was sobbing into my palm, "Why did you come for me?" "I've heard phenomenal things about you, Monroe. You're one of the very few young artists in this industry right now that actually feel what its like to write music..in this fast moving culture, everyone puts out records cause they have to, but i can see that you do it, cause u want to, and thats what music is about, expressing yourself whenever and however. I knew i just had to meet you in flesh, i know that you've truly got what it takes to be a star"

"I'm sorry, i just", i stuttered, "i learnt from the best", i smiled curtseying. "Love the dress by the way", she complimented, as she walked away. "THANK YOU", i shouted as she was too far, but close enough for me to see that she blew me a kiss. 

I might love that woman more now, than i've ever loved any man

"She's great isn't she", i heard i raspy voice say. "Yeah, she is-", i froze..fuck...austin motherfucking butler..

"Let's just ignore what happened on social media a few days". I laughed, "yeah but careful, you..im still 17 years 11 months and 28 days", i smirked. He grinned. "So, what are you performing tonight?" "Not sure yet" "Wait wait wait..you're performing in a few hours, and u dont know what song ur singing?" "Not like that, i have 2 songs, so i'll do one of them based on how i feel....that album is very emotional to me", i whispered. He nodded as we walked in the floor around the stage.

"So, what now?", i laughed. "You flew all this way to see me, that's not normal, what about it?". "I really like your music, that's all really", he said nonchalantly, as i heard a tiny crack in my heart. "I listen to your songs all the time, you have a beautiful voice, and the way you get your emotions into words..thats some talent right there" "Aw, u dont have to say all that" "No, but i do", he said. "I've never cried to any song as much as i cried to all too well" "Oh, wow, i, didnt know other people felt that way about my music", i thought.