Chapter Three: The Fiery Inferno Jewel

Days have passed since Nell had become (Y/N)'s new jewel. Nell had been at (Y/N)'s side like a little puppy. Nell would always be behind (Y/N), even if Arian was right there. And in all honesty, Arian could care less. Arian would rather always be (Y/N)'s number one and he knows he is. Their engagement rings prove it, his aquamarine jewel ring and her (birth/stone) jewel ring means they'll always be each other's number one.

Arian was spending the day training with the other knights of the kingdom. He wanted to get stronger for, not only himself, but also for (Y/N). Nell was an amazing bodyguard, don't get Arian wrong, but he wants to be at (Y/N)'s side and be able to fight for (Y/N)'s honor along with Nell. Especially from (Y/N)'s ugly ex fiance, that ugly bastard. As you could probably guess, Arian hated (Y/N)'s ex. Even if (Y/N) thinks her fiance was a good guy and was kind, she didn't care what her fiance looked like, Arian cared and would kiss (Y/N) whenever her ex was brought up by a maid or knight. Happily, Nell, probably, didn't know of (Y/N)'s previous engagement.

Arian was already pissed just thinking about (Y/N) being near her ex. He was going full power on the royal head knight, "Yo...Your Highness?!" The Knight exclaimed as he sweated nervously.

Arian smirked, "Why, Sir Belloque, you look tired already." Arian kept attacking as the swords kept clashing, "Let's cut this short." Arian aimed his sword as he swung his sword.

Sir Belloque's sword flew out of his hands as it flew backwards, making him land on his behind. Arian was breathing heavily as he wiped his forehead of the sweat that was dripping down his head. Arian knew that (Y/N) was watching, he had to impress her. It wasn't like he was jealous that Nell was the Hero of Arbezela and was buff, strong, handsome. Arian never got jealous before, he knew (Y/N) would always make him her number one, never Nell. As Arian snapped out of his thoughts, he looked at Belloque.

"Wow, that's some swordsmanship, your highness. I don't think there's anything else I can teach you." Belloque states with a prideful smile, causing Arian to feel prideful and victorious.

"Oh, Sir Belloque, it's because I have an amazing teacher!" Arian bragged with a smirk as he noticed (Y/N) handing him a drink, causing Arian to be flushed, as his mind blanked the noises of Sir Belloque yelling at the other soldiers.

Next to (Y/N) was her personal maid. Arian thought, back when (Y/N) became engaged to him, that she needed a female friend. So Arian decided to assign two maids to his fiance, Marina and Chelsey. Marina became attached at the hip with (Y/N) since Marina seemed amazed by the beauty of (Y/N).

"Wow, look at all that sweat! That was an amazing session as usual!" Marina hugged (Y/N)'s arm with a bright smile, "(Y/N) seemed to enjoy it as well! I could tell by the way she clenched her fist." Marina looked at (Y/N) then at Arian, "Oh, your highness, I have a message for you."

"Where's Chelsey?" Arian whispered to (Y/N) as the (h/c)-haired girl thought for a second.

"She's running a few errands for me, she'll be here shortly." (Y/N) tilted her head, whispering back.

Arian sighed, "What is it, Marina?" He crossed his arms as his eyebrow arched up.

"I'm here to give you and Lady (Y/N) this message, your highness." Marina bowed respectfully, "Duke Phantom is waiting for you and Lady (Y/N) at the rendezvous point." Marina saw Arian smiling as he wrapped his arms around (Y/N) from behind, which caused her to blush [Marina is a fangirl].

"Oh, is he now?" Arian asked with a wicked smirk as he sniffed himself, "...First, go run a bath for myself and (Y/N). Nell doesn't like strong smells, so add some peach and (f/scent)-scented water!" Arian ordered.

"Yes, your highness!" Marina rushed off with the other maid.

"Oh, and (Y/N) will need an off-shoulder gown!!" Arian smirked as he slowly began to lower his head to (Y/N)'s neck.