FOURTEEN

"wicked games - the weeknd"

Me and Rafe burst through the front door, his strong grip never letting me go

Me and Rafe burst through the front door, his strong grip never letting me go. He span me round and picked me up with his muscly arms, me wrapping my legs round his torso.

We kissed so passionately our lips never leaving each other's. He swiftly made for my bedroom as I latched onto him. Our tongues roaming each other's mouths, feeling every sense of him. He shot the door open and threw me onto the bed. Rafe stared at me for a few seconds letting me take in every inch of his beauty. He traced his fingers along my jawline allowing me to moan at the pleasure. The gentle touch of his lips caressed my cheek as I gripped the back of his t-shirt.

He pulled back and slowly pulled down a stocking on each leg one by one slowly. The feel of his finger running down the smoothness of my skin felt euphoric.

I sat up and pulled down my dress revealing my small boobs. Rafe moaned. "Fucking hell Eli!" I smirked at his response and began to suck my finger whilst looking deeply into those eyes of his. I wanted to watch his face. I wanted his sweat to drop onto me. I wanted to drop mine on him. I got on top of him. Me and Rafe had never crossed this line before. I couldn't really believe it; we was doing this. I was inventing something. I held him and put his largeness inside of me causing me to moan. He fell deeper in me. I'll never forget it. I was in charge and he liked it as I held his hands down. He pretended like he was trying to break free. I let my tits touch his face feeling the wetness of his tongue roll against my nipple. "You dirty little slut," Rafe whispered as I bounced hard up and down on his shaft. I sighed with pleasure gripping and pulling his hair back. He made me feel secure in his arms. I could feel my clit rubbing causing me to gasp. "Fuck yeh," I shouted. I could feel myself reaching my climax. I picked up speed riding him like I'd never rode anybody before. He went mad; he bucked. As I felt him squirt inside me, my juices ran down his dick.

We were both sweaty and panting as I dropped myself next to him on the bed. He looked at me a giggled. We were well and truly fucked, quite literally.