A single loner.

Just another normal day.. Or so Aether thought. He had arrived at school, sitting alone in his usual desk, nobody ever dared to come up to him, he was quirkless after all. "Such a idiot" Xiao mumbled from across the class, glancing at Aether. The teacher came in as everyone scurried to their seats. "Just gotta get through the day.." Aether mumbled to himself. A lesson passed and another, finally it was break. Aether sat down on the closed toilet seat in an empty toilet stall, he had no friends, who would he of sat with anyway? Suddenly, the door opened harshly and a familiar voice was heard "Stupid quirkless Aether..". Of course it was Xiao, it always was. Silence filled the room as Aether attempted to remain silent. Xiao could be heard walking around but then suddenly stopped. Aether looked down, staring at the small cut out underneath the toilet stall door and there stood two pairs of legs. The door began opening.. Oh no! Had Aether forgot to lock the door? The door then swung open and an awkward silence was met between Aether and Xiao. "S-Sorry.. I-I forgot to lock the door!!" Aether said, a hint of nervousness in his tone. "Get out." Xiao spoke harshly. Aether quickly got to his feet and ran out, out of the school toilets. He had ran all the way back to his classroom just as the bell had rang. Well, at least he make it perfectly on time? Aether sat down, not making eye contact with anyone walking into the room. Thankfully, Xiao had probably decided to skip the lesson, making Aether feel relieved. "At least I don't have to face him.." Aether thought to himself. Lesson after lesson, more panic rose in Aether as he realised he'll have to face Xiao after school. Lunch and classes passed unusually quickly. Then came the home time bell. Aether quickly packed up his equipment, desperate to leave before anyone else so he wouldn't spit Xiao in the crowd. He exited the school grounds, making turn after turn to find his house but then... BOOM! A sudden explosion. "Maybe I'll get more information on pro heroes to add to my notebook!" Aether thought, excited enough to firget about everything else. He rushed to the scene of the fight only to find.. Xiao being held hostage by a villain. An extremely strong one as all of the pro heroes were stood back. Only the No.1 Hero could fight back against this villain.. But then.. Aether suddenly began moving, it's as if his bory moved on his own. He dashed past the pro heroes and the crowd of civilians shouting at him to stop. Aether threw his school bag in the villains eye, his books and stationery spilling all over the floor as he desperately clawed at the villains slimy skin, trying to free Xiao. Xiao was hardly breathing but dtill shouting at Aether to leave. "STOP! GET AWAY!" He yelled, a hint of worry in his tone. Aether continued his hopeless attempts at freeing him. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I NEVER WILL! I'LL ALWAYS HELP AND FORGIVE YOU EVEN IF YOU PUSH ME AWAY!!" Aether shouted back. A glimmer of hope rose in Xiao's eye..