Struggling

Ben was Humugusaur, he was fighting the Forever Knights. Ben swings his tail at them, his tail hits the wall, a big sharp pillar breaks and impaled him. Ben screams from the pain, the Forever Knights sees the opportunity to attack. They slash is his big legs but Ben was was trying to get the pillar out of his chest. He pulled it out and green goop started coming out of his chest. He defeats the Forever Knights. He holds his chest to block the goop, he started coughing. He transforms back and the green group turned into red blood. Ben continues coughing as he walks. Blood was dripping from his chest, leaving a trail of blood. He coughs again then he collapsed to the ground. He looked up with tears in his eyes. "I need to keep going..." Ben said in a weak voice as he started drooling blood. He started crawling until he loses his strength. He flips over to stare at the ceiling of the castle. He started crying. "I can't give up now, I need to be..." Ben said softly. He started to loose his breath and his body became stiff. His eyes and mouth was slightly open as his vision started fading. His body laid motionless on the carpet as his blood was staining the carpet. His hand was covered with the blood from his chest. He became lifeless as he stopped breathing.