introduction

Aksh Rawat

                   Aksh Rawat

The CEO of Rawat enterprise. He is  a king of Jaipur . Age 29 year old . An cold hearted , Anger issue also . Rawat enterprise is the top 1 company in india . It is very famous not only in india , its branches are spread all over the world . Aksh Rawat is very famous not only in the business world but also in the underworld . Another name of Aksh Rawat is Devil . He is very dangerous with enemies and also very loving, caring with loved ones.

FATHER
Harish rawat was earlier the king of Jaipur. He is totally opposite of his son he is very loving caring with everyone . He is very good man .

MOTHER
Narmita rawat was earlier the queen of Jaipur. She is so beautiful and kind hearted person.

Siblings
SISTER
Younger sister - prisha rawat . A college girl 2nd year student . age 20.

BROTHER
Younger brother - Krish rawat he is also in college but in last year . Age 23

Cousins -
Veer , Abhi , Sana , Rima ,

GRANDPA & GRANDMA
Hariwansh Rawat
Rajshree Rawat

_______________________________________

                Swati Rajput

Swati Rajput is an orphan . Her age is 19 . Her  family death in a car accident. She is sweet, innocent kind hearted girl . And she is too beautiful. She is a college student 2nd year .
She loves crafting, painting . And has her own small craft shop . Swati bears all the expenses for her studies herself . By the help of her craft shop .
Her craft shop is everything thing for her . People Loves her crafting she makes flowers and also hand made jwellerys and believe me it was too beautiful. She also make paintings but she loves crafting more than painting.

BESTFRIENDS
Vinay & Shreya
They love swatii very much.
They are in same colleges .
Vinay & Shreya both are belongs to very rich family . Their family also loves Swati like their own child.