Things Are Different.

TIM POV: Ever since Case hired Jim things have been different. He stopped sniffing me the way I liked and started giving Jim all the attention I once had, it wasn't fair. I divorced Ellen to live in the storage room just to be with Case every moment I could. But now he's giving his love to others, I'm sick of it.  

"LOOK AT HOW SLOW HE IS!" Case yelled from the other side of the register with crumbs on his shirt from when he was sneaking food in storage just a few minutes prior...I just stood there in silence crying on the inside like every other time. I watched as he turned around and praised Slim the same way he would praise me...I miss his touch and the slight kisses on my cheek every morning because we both knew he'd leave Dolores early just to meet up at our spot.

After work one night I was walking to the storage unit, until I stopped. There he was with his hand on the small of Jim's back, my Case kissing the new hire. it was absurd and it drove me insane, so insane I walked- NO ran. To Ellen and I's place we once shared, I wanted to be held and loved at this very moment and this lady was all I had. The door swung open Ellen in her robe more beautiful than ever but before I could even say something I had the urge to leave. Right behind my ex-wife was Slim, holding my son Timmy Jr. If that doesn't make a man crazy, I don't know what will.