Part 1 college chief guest

Aksh Rawat

At morning he went office every staf is shivering in fear because they Aksh anger issue . One eye of Aksh is enough to scare people . The whole Jaipur was afraid of his .
He Direct went to his cabin and sat down in his CEO chair . He has one important meeting that's way he come office today early . He call his P.A. Rohit and order him to ready meeting room .

After some times -

He went to his meeting room and handshake with some Italian business man because today he has deal with Italian and it's very important.  Every staff is shivering in fear because
"Agar Aaj staff ek bhi galti hui to  unka boss unhe nokri se hi nikal dega"

( If the staff makes even one mistake today , their boss will fire them )

At meeting, meeting was successfully completed he get up from his seat and again handshake with Italian persons. And went to his cabin .He never smile his face was always cold .

After 5 minutes he call P.A. Rohan in his cabin and he say that he went home .
His P.A nodded his head . He instructed his P.A that no staff gossips in office at work time and everyone doing their work properly.
P.A nodded is head in response .
( Obviously itne rude cold insaan ke saamne kiski himmat hogi kuch bolne ki 💀)

________________________
AT HOME

He went home and he saw that his siblings was discussing something in the living room. He asked what are discussing so much ?

Prisha said
" Bhaii hmare college me fresher party hone wali hai issi baat pe discuss kar rhe hai or pta hai isme family bhi aa skte hai 😀"

( Brother there is going to be a fresher's party in our college , we are discussing about it and ,you know family can also attend it )

I ' m so excited bhaii " Aap please aaoge" (Will you please come )

Krish said- Are you made prisha  "tumko lagta hai bhaii aayenge bhai ko ye sab nhi pasand hai samjhi".
    (You think brother will come, brother doesn't like all this , understood)

" Bhai please, please, aaiyega mere liye please 🥺 pta hai mai dance perform karne wali hu  bhai nhi aaoge dekhne apni behan ka dance 🥹" prisha said

( Brother please , please come for me please you know I 'm going to perform dance , Brother won't you come to see your sister dance)

Ok I will come for my princess ok don't cry my baby you know I love my sister I can't see tears in your eyes ok or Infact your school invite me as a Chief guest i will come to see my princess dance 😊 'Aksh said'

"Prisha said"-- yeahhh i 'm very very happy I love you bhaii ( she hug aksh tightly , aksh also hug back) Krish said "mai bhii" (me too ) then the trio hug 🫂.

__At fresher party day___

AKASH POV:

(Freshers party start at 5:00 pm)
Evening 4:00 pm they are ready for going to college . Prisha and krish already went to college .
Only me mumma & papa are left for  going college. Grandpa and grandma are not going college because they are going somewhere temple.

After sometimes we are left for college . I had my car , mumma papa are in other car .

After an hour we reached college there is huge amount of croud of students they are waiting for me there are also media ,.
The principal come with his daughter and welcomed me  and give me a bookey . And he try me introduce to his daughter. I don't know why ?

(Aksh in mind -
this principal daughter I want to kill her she is trying to seduced me , she is become so touchy touchy with me "ek baar ye party khatam ho Jaye fir btata hu ye principal or usko beti ko ki kisse panga le rahe hai ye" )

(Once this party is over I will tell this principal and his daughter they are messing with wrong people 😬)

We enter the auditorium of the college. The auditorium is very big and there is huge amount of students. They are eagerly waiting for me .
The principal took me Mom & Dad to our seats which was at the front. We sat in the seats .

The anchor start anchoring and first he greeted me mom & dad . Then he invite me to say some words for students. I got up from seats and then went to the stage anchor give me a Mike . Then I say some motivational words
" Look children's, whatever position
I have reached today because of my Hard work . I hope you also do alot in your life , meri kamyabi ke piche do logi ka hath hai mere mom & dad . They are my big supporters"

( Mom & dad look at me proudly)

I went to my respective seat. After sometimes principal daughter came to me and again try to seduced me .
I pissed my teeth in anger , Anger is clearly visible on my face .

I got up from my seat angrily .