Chapter 160

At the same time, on the twentieth storey of a particular apartment building in Xx District, jimin stepped out of the elevator with a fruit basket. He approached an apartment door and pressed the doorbell.

Ding-dong, ding-dong!

There was no response.

He refused to give up and continued to press the doorbell for ten more times. Still, no one came to the door.

Jimin knew very well that yoongi was definitely at home.

Thus, he raised his voice to shout. “yoongi, open the door! I know that you’re inside!”

Still, there was no response.

“tae was the one who asked me to come see you!” Only after saying this, did he finally open the door.

He glanced over and saw an extremely refined-looking man standing there.

His nose was thin and sharp, while his brows were well-shaped. His gaze was bright and pure, yet at the same time, they appeared as deep as an ocean. His five features were perfect to the point where there weren’t any flaws to speak of.

He wore a white dress shirt accompanied with a pair of black suit pants. The simple outfit did not conceal his graceful and dark aura.

With one glance, jimin found himself deeply attracted to him!

This was completely different from hoshi, who he did not feel any chemistry with.

Jimin's heart began accelerating without control. He could barely take his eyes away from him.

Compared to his agitated state, yoongi was expressionless. He did not even look directly at him feared that his heartbeat may accelerate if he took glanced at him. He asked indifferently. “You are... Jimin?”

“Handsome, you’re really amazing. You were able to guess my name even though it’s the first time we’re meeting. tae must have mentioned me to you.” jimin offered his right hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Yoongi's graceful features were filled with cold indifference. He had no intention of shaking his hand. “Do you need something?”

“Didn’t I mention it earlier? Tae asked me to come see you.” jimin retracted his hand with some embarrassment. He smiled.

“You’re done seeing me. You can leave now.” He expressionlessly moved to close the door.

Jimin noticed a hint of misery in his gaze. He did not consider that he could be heartbroken, and only assumed that he was extremely affected by his time in prison.

He had heard about yoongi's history. Since young, he had been a hardworking and intelligent child. After he began working, he was even more outstanding than ever.

A capable man like him had actually been framed into being imprisoned for three years. Although he was on bail for medical reasons right now, he still had another nine years of sentence to complete.

His heart strangely began aching.

He pretended not to notice the distant look in yoongi's gaze as he stepped into his apartment. He placed the fruit basket on the dining table. “I’m here on behalf of someone else. I have to carry out my task well. I’m not done looking at you yet.”

He scanned the room. It was decorated with a modern taste. The kitchen and living room were pressed closely in this three room apartment, and he even had a balcony.

“This place isn’t too bad.” he praised generously.

In fact, he was  from a wealthy family. Normally, he wouldn’t even praise his own family’s villa.