| Chapter 2 |

Hey my lovelies how are you? I am here for you again.
This chapter is still unedited read onyour risk. It will have some error so forgive me.
Let start.......

Kaurwaki fell on the ground due to sudden attack, that man or you can say soldier of other kingdom

Kaurwaki fell on the ground due to sudden attack, that man or you can say soldier of other kingdom. That soldier came in front of her and was about to attack but another man came in front of her. He grabbed that soldier from nape and turned him. "True warrior never attack from behind." He said in deep husky voice. He kept his sword on that man throat and slit his neck brutally. He covered in blood of that man and fought from remaining soldiers. Kaurwaki was seeing all those infront of her but she was not able to stand and helped him. She was unable of see him because he hid his face with cloth.

He seemed like normal soldier of army but something about him seemed different but what? His aura yes his aura screamed monster in form of human. He gave shiver in his presence, remaining soldiers ran from there after seeing him that how is he kill brutally all soldiers without any hesitation. He was about to come for helping Kaurwaki whose back faced him so couldn't see her. But her brother came and bend down in level of her to help. Without any words, he went from there. Her brother helped her with bloody hands because he was fighting with that soldiers.

Kaurwaki fainted due to heavy blood flow, her brother scooped her and went towards her tent. He laid her in her bed carefully and sat besides her. "Bring ved (doctor) immediately." He ordered strictly to his soldiers. Soldiers bowed their heads and went to bring doctors. After searching for doctor, soldiers found a doctor near in village. They brought him where they stayed, her brother stood from his seat and went headed towards doctors.
"Pranam ved ji kripya karke hamari behen ki pran bacha lijiye, inhe kafi gheri chhot aayi hai aur inki nas bhi bahut dhere chal rahi hai." Her brother said to doctor with feebly.
(Greeting doctor please save my sister's life, she had deep cut and her pluse rate is low)

"I will try my best prince to save Princess life." Ved said to her brother. Her brother nodded his head and went outside with ved. Meanwhile maids changed her clothes and applied jari buti (medicine paste made up of Natural herbs) which is made by ved. Maids applied herbal paste and we went outside and informed ved and her brother. Her brother and doctor came inside and he drank her some herbal water. "Princess will wake up in morning prince, but you have to take care of her." Doctor said to her brother . "Okay ved ji till then you will rest." Doctor nodded and soldiers came and escorted him to other tent. Her brother sat in chair near her bed. He blamed himself not to take care of his little sister. What will happen if today something happened with her? With these thoughts, his eyes filled with tears. Whole night he sat in chair and checked her time to time, but due to tiredness he fell asleep on chair.

Sunlight fell on kaurwaki face and her eyes opened slowly. Due to her painful groans, Parth eyes opened immediately hearing her voice. He called ved and consoled her with rubbing her back side of hand. Doctor came and checked her and said "Princess is now well, her body responded better after taking medicines." Parth nodded and kaurwaki eyes opened again after hearing familiar voice. "Ved ji you are here, you gave me your medicines." Kaurwaki said in low tone. "Yes princess." Ved said and Parth didn't understand anything. "Kauru do you know him already?" Parth asked her sister. Kaurwaki nodded her head but said nothing. "One day my son got hurt badly in jungle so princess helped him and took him to home." Ved said to Parth and Parth felt proud to his sister. He thought that how big her sister heart that she helped anyone without knowing. "So prince now allow me to go to my village." Doctor asked and Parth nodded his head in agreement.