BOXING!

It's early in thi morning and our Y/N went for workout but right now she is at home and giving compliments to her mom...

Y/N: mumma you know you were looking GODDESS while cooking.....

MRS.LEE: (giggles) thank you so much my princess

They were chatting and then MR. LEE came

MR. LEE : hey hey dont forget me ...I'm also living in this house...

Y/N : come on papa ...we will never do breakfast without you ..you know naa..!

MRS. LEE: yeas honey she is right, now come and eat otherwise we all are late for our work

MR .LEE: Haan Haan coming..

Everyone : let's dig in...

After lunch Everyone went for there work
Y/N went for her UNIVERSITY
MR LEE went for there company . MRS .LEE went for cafe ...

( Y/N is coming from one of the richest family in seoul ..being a only daughter of LEE'S ... there are so many boys diying over her...but they don't know that she is a also good in HACKING and FIGHTING..she is MOSTLY MULTI TALANTED )

AT UNIVERSITY

??: hey Y/N slow down ..show some mercy on him

(It's JUNGSUK who is her best friend and he was teasing that boy for making Y/N angry)

Y/N: come on JUNGSUK it's just warm up ..!

Yeah there at UNIVERSITY but in boxing ring cause of the boy saying that girls are weak etc... so our Y/N took stand and here they are.

The thing is it's Y/N'S 2 week in UNIVERSITY. She don't know that there is group of brother....whom always in center .... so when they two were compating , they show her and impressed by her.

??: hyung , did u see that girl !? She is good in boxing !

??: yeah you are right JUNGKOOK!

They were left after Y/N defeat that guy

JUNGSUK: Hey girl ! You were awesome just now!

Y/N: (while giving him high-five) tnx buddy ! He deserves it!

After freshn up They both best friend went for class
They both are in different class and Y/N was alone and JUNGKOOK enters he was happy that she is in his class. He thought atlest he can know her name.

??: hey you are new here ?!

Y/N : yeah it's my second week in this UNIVERSITY!

??: OH NYC TO MEET YOU
IM JUNGKOOK!

Y/N : NYC TO MEET YOU JUNGKOOK! ITS Y/N!

Jk: can I sit here ?!

Y/N: sure why not!

When they were chatting some one was glaring at them and boiling in jealousy!

??:Y/N ! Just wait and watch !

Actually THE KIM BROTHERS are very popular in UNIVERSITY every girl is dying over them..(UK fan girls !!) MIA is one of them and who is obsessed with JUNGKOOK!

JUNGKOOK AND Y/N chatted while and when THE KIM BROTHERS calls him ..he bid bye and went from there! JUNGKSUK was already waiting from y/n ...they both went home togather...
The day went well ...

AT LEE MANTION

Y/N shared to her mom about UNIVERSITY like what happened and all actually she love to share everything to her mom and dad ... After dinner everyone went to there room and slept .