Idfk 🔥🔥

I go to the bathroom ad open pornhub an searc Lilyxoxoles I strip from the bottom and spread my legs on the toilet while spraying the bidet to the right spot on my clit.. I let out quiet moans from satisfaction my toes curl slightly.

"Ahh..~"

I looked down and saw my pussy shaking, pussy-chan was a little confused on what was happening as she felt a strong pressure inside her right now, it felt really good and weird and pussy-chan then looked down and saw a very handsome bidet spraying water inside her. Pussy-chan blushed as she saw how bidet-kun was looking at her.

"Nghh.. W-What's happening..~"

Pussy-chan let out a few quiet moans as she felt more of the water pressure inside her, she even started to leak a little as bidet-kun stared at Pussy-chan's lewd but cute expression.

"You're leaking~"

The handsome bidet-kun said handsomely as Pussy-chan blushed, she looked down on herself and she saw how messy and wet she was right now, the combination of bidet-kun's fresh and cold liquid with pussy-chan's pussy cream was making it smell a little weird while I just stared down and wondered what the fuck was happening.

"U-Ugh stop!~"

Pussy-chan screamed and moaned in pleasure as she now felt Bidet-kun hitting a sweet spot of hers, her hole then widened and tightened from how good it felt, she was dripping a  lot more than usual and pussy-chan tightened a lot now as she kept letting out sweet moans.

"Ugh, you're so tight baby..~ widen up a little bit I can't spray all my liquids inside you directly~"

Bidet-kun said as she looked at the beautiful hole of pussy-chan, it was really tight now almost like pussy-chan didn't want bidet-kun's liquids to enter her anymore, pussy-chan pouted as she felt the water touch her cunt.

"Ngh stop teasing m-"

"Fuckk~"

Pussy-chan and bidet-kun moaned together as pussy-chan busted a lot, her pussy cream fell on top of bidet-kun's head, I then feel myself finish as I wanted more. I sprayed more of bidet-kun's liquid inside of pussy-chan as I moaned out loudly while watching lilyxoxoles

"Ugh!! Stop~"

Pussy-chan widened again as she looked down at bidet-kun's handsome face.

"Ugh, you fucking slut stay still so I can hit your sweet spots~"

Bidet-kun would always hit the right spot but pussy-chan keeps twitching so he ends up hitting the wrong spots that made pussy-chan scream in pain and pleasure.

"Nghhh!!~ spray me more with your hot liquid.. Bidet-kun.."

Pussy-chan moaned, I then gripped my phone tightly while still continuing to edge to lilyxoxoles.

"I-I'm so close bidet-kun~"

"Ugh~ just hang in there pussy-chan."

Bidet-kun and pussy-chan moaned out loudly together again as I suddenly dropped my phone on the toilet making me curse.

"SHIT!"

I drop bidet-kun to the floor as pussy-chan watched in horror, bidet-kun's perfect silver body smashed to the floor as liquid scattered everywhere.

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

Pussy-chan cried as she just lost the love of her life, I then picked my phone off the toilet not caring about stupid bidet-kun, pussy-chan noticed and got angry as she magically fell on the floor as she started walking towards bidet-kun.

"B-BIDET-KUN.."

Pussy-chan cried out loud as she remembered all the good memories they shared together, she held bidet-kun's hand gently as bidet-kun used all of his remaining energy to caress her hand back, he looked at her, his head and body all broken as liquid came out of him. Pussy-chan cried and she saw how Bidet-kun was smiling at her gently with his half broken face.

"I-I'm sorry pussy-chan."

Bidet-kun reached for her pussy hair as she slowly brushed it with his hands, he was slowly gently started to close his eyes and his last words were..:

"Subscribe to Lilyxoxoles on pornhub."

Bidet-kun breathed his last breath and he closed his eyes, pussy-chan was devastated as bidet-kun died in her arms, she wanted to take revenge right now but she can't.. Pussy-chan looked at bidet-kun's dead body now and she would remember the times they would always sneak into the bathroom and would fuck.

"I'll miss you a lot."

Pussy-chan wiped her tears away as she now went back between my thighs, I then looked down and wondered what the fuck just happened.

**Time skip**

It was now night time and I was getting ready for bed, I threw bidet-kun in the trash can because he was broken now as I wore my pajamas, pussy-chan refused to speak and look at the love of her life's dead body, I then lay on my bed and slept, pussy-chan still couldn't forget about bidet-kun's tragic death.

A few years had passed and pussy-chan still couldn't move on about bidet-kun, I was now fucking with other women and pussy-chan didn't like it because nothing could beat the feeling of bidet-kun, she didn't feel anything ay all with women's fingers and men's cock, she just wanted bidet-kun back.

Pussy-chan was slowly starting to forget about bidet-kun but she had dreams about him, she was slowly starting to forget his face, his voice and especially the feeling of his warm liquids, her odd dreams about bidet-kun was helping her remember him though, even though it hurts to dream of him every single night knowing that he's not beside her anymore she was actually really grateful, without the dreams she would've forgot everything about bidet-kun afterall

Pussy-chan would rather lose bidet-kun a hundred times than ever forget him.

The end.