"Random" Fights P2.

(The rest of the chap is 3rd Person POV.)

After robbing Falklore of his FBS, he proceeded to test out its power. With one slash empowered by, well power, everyone was sent flying across the entire Criotonic Universe, the only thing that returned was their heads. After this.... fight, J decided to create billions of P404 clones, as well as Hell!Seekers, Emperor!Chaos', Omnithorn 100%, and some Judges.

Immediately they rushed him but nothing happened. He sent half of them flying with his fists alone, exploding in the process. The remaining ones regrouped, the P404s summoning trillions of clones to distract him. He dispatched them within a zeptosecond, and stabbed all of them with clones of the Being Slayer. He decided to erase them all in one attack, as this was boring. "Hollow Fucking Purple." The attack, amplified by the word "fucking", on it, destroyed all the clones he created and travelled outside the M.E.S, destroying neighboring ones.

——————————————————————
VS a random version of 404

As he was thinking of ways to entertain himself, he got an idea. "If I can fight a Devoted or Perfect!404 in a random eden orb while being suppressed, I should be able to have some fun. Let's test that theory shall we?" He grinned as he suppressed himself, his power not gone, but just unnoticeable.

Teleporting to a random Eden Orb, he gave the 404 the boost needed to transform into P404. He was surprised, but attacked J when he saw him. He was bombarded with trillions of Perfect Dark Blasters, Perfect God Rays, and frozen in the 404s Perfect Mastery. He wasn't fazed in the slightest, deflecting the attacks easily while countering them with his own. The 404 became frustrated and transformed into butterfly, the shockwave shaking the entire Eden Orb.

"That's not gonna do you anything." J said as he stabbed P404B with a blue bone that exploded sending him flying. He used this chance to punch P404B downwards and fire a Hollow Ray point blank, P404 becoming JP404B.

"What the-" Mal couldn't finish as J punched him down once again, this time the shockwave shattering the entire Eden Orb and thousands more. Mal spammed attack after attack to distract J while he was thinking of a plan. "I just need to freeze him for a nanosecond to hit him with one of my attacks. If I do that, I should be able to kill him with one shot". He thought to himself as he froze J with his Perfect Decay Mastery, freezing him AND doing damage at the same time.

"DECAY CANNON!!" He shouted as J recreated the Eden Orb they were in just in time as the attack hit him, destroying countless Realities. J wasn't fazed, punching and kicking JP404B before blasting him with a normal looking blaster, sending him flying across the Eden Orb.

Mal gave back control to the 404 who detransformed into base because of exhaustion. "See, you'll never win this battle. You and AlphaTale will die right here right now. All of them. Jacob, Ares, Delios, Quenya, Adam... And chara." He shouted while laughing as 404 tried to transform due to the rage inside him, but nothing happened.

"Can't use your transformation now huh? Weak." J said as he punched the 404, killing him instantly. "Now, what was I doing again?" He asked himself as he teleported to another Eden Orb.

——————————————————————
VS the 404 of that Eden Orb

He immediately teleported 404 in front of him, who looked injured. He summoned clones of everyone 404 loves, from Adam to his lover, Chara. " I wish every Eden Orb has Alpha!Chara as a female." He shouted as he kicked 404 sending him flying outside of the Reality they were in.