.....

J's POV
"I need to become stronger...." I thought to myself as I trained in my Eden Orb without any issues. I made a barrier outside and inside it so no one can interfere with my training. Knowing how dangerous my opponents are, even with the Blade of Death N' Cherry and the Being Slayer fused I need to become stronger, and fast since anytime they could revert my power back to zero, my progress erased.

"HOLLOW PURPLE!!!" I shouted as I fired my attack on a dummy so durable not even I can destroy it, at least not in my base. It shook the entire E.O (Eden Orb), but didn't shatter the barrier. I stabbed the dummy with a death-infused bone and proceeded to kick it up where I summoned 50 Eden Blasters that exploded, the dummy being injured. After the attack, I used EM to send it flying to millions of Sol Blasters that exploded, after that I fired a Semi-True Eden Ray at it point blank, in mid-air.

"Goddamn I need some actual people to fight." I told myself as I entered the Book of Souls, the first of the 3 books I'll have trouble with. I transformed into butterfly, shaking the entire thing. I proceeded to summon millions of Eden Blasters that fired their beams, decimating the entire book. It made an explosion so large I had to put a barrier around myself.

After dealing with the Book of Souls, my next target was the weaker(?) of the last 2 books: The Book of Minds. "Thank god I read the alphatale wiki for this shit." I whispered as I used the conduit soul of Passion to empower myself enough to enter the book. As soon as I did, I found incomprehensibly large things, larger than everything in Eden. "Shit I need to get out of here, if they so much as notice me Im screwed." I whispered as I teleported out.

"The Book of Minds is a no go, and the Book of Truth definitely isn't either. There's another book, although my powers are disabled there. Goddamit why is this so hard??" I asked myself as I made a holographic panel showing the list of targets I have.

Targets:

Book of Minds: later
Book of Truth: Definitely not
The King and Queen of Eden: fuck no
The Seven: ....
Prime Conduits: Nuh uh
The Prime Mover & Cosmic Essence: later
Conduits: Eliminated.
Falklore: Eliminated.
EchoStar: Eliminated.
Uvak: ....
The Void Keepers: Not Yet.
Eden's Knights: 1/3.
The DT Kingdom (above(?) the Criotonic Universe): ....

"Huh, I didn't think of targeting Uvak. If Faker/Karvashal could kill him, can I?" I grinned as I teleported myself below Eden, in the Absolute Void. There, I met a serpent. A big serpent. It was big, but not bigger than shit I've seen. "If my blade has the Blade of death n cherry fused with it, it should be able to damage Uvak. Let's test it." I told myself as I transformed into butterfly and roared so hard the Absolute Void nearly shattered.

Uvak immediately awakened, hitting me with its tail before firing a black beam from its mouth, hitting me. Nothing I can't handle. I proceeded to fire Hollow Purples from my wings, Uvak dodging them despite its size. "The longer I keep this phyton alive, the stronger it might get." I thought as I dodged millions of black beams that blended perfectly with the Absolute Void.

With the power of my transformation, I used a variant of my Eden Mastery: Conceptual Mastery. It allows me to force a certain concept into anything or anyone, forcing them to feel/think that way. This is basically forcing Emotions onto something or someone, but I can also use this to manipulate concepts, normal, abstract, platonic or aspatial. Using it I forced the very concept of Fear into Uvak, who roared so hard it sent me flying across the Absolute Void.