The Yellow Pharaoh and his Golden Servant

Prologue:
The Yellow Pharaoh and his Golden Servant

A boy with flamboyant hair, sporting a variety of layers: his long, crooked, blond locks form a fringe, while the rest of his hair consists of five large spikes and two smaller spikes with black coloring and a magenta sheen along the edges. His eyes are large and amethyst-colored, and his pale skin contrasts with his vibrant hair.

Approaching the palace, the boy stops before the front gate guards, dressed in a black cloak with the hood down, revealing his face and head. He pairs this with blue jeans and white shoes.

"Wh-Who are you?!" The guards said pointing their swords  in the boy's neck. However, the boy only smiled and chuckled "That's a dangerous thing to play with, don't you think?" He chuckled, the guards suddenly stopped moving, lowered their swords and bowed down.

The boy looked behind him to see a tall and thin Egyptian man with blue eyes and a bald head. He is dressed in white and cream robes with a turban on his head and orange shoes. He wears the Millennium Key around his neck on a string, and his ears are pierced with golden rings hanging from strings.

The man looked at him. "I guess your Shadi?" The boy smiled at the guy who sighed. "Let him go. He's a guest." Shadi said and the guards made way for them. While on their walk towards the throne the two started talking.

"They like playing with dangerous things, don't you think?"

"I apologize for them. But please do understand that they are just doing what they ought to do."

"Haha. You're a serious man."

They finally reached the throne and both of them kneeled down before the Pharaoh, who sighed. "For the love of Ra,  how many are still there?" The Pharaoh, who looks mirrored by the boy's own, turned around and looked only to see Shadi with a boy.

The Pharaoh's name is Yami. The yellow kingdom, also known as Golden Kingdom's Pharaoh. "Who is this boy?" Yami looked at his look-a-like. "This is-" Shadi was cut off when the boy stood up and put his hand on his chest, bowing "The name's Yugi, my Pharaoh." Yugi said.

Atem, from where he stood beside Yami, had his eyes widened, while Heba, who was held by Atem, looked at his Pharaoh confused. Yami stood there with a confused look on his own.

------------------------

Yugi is now wearing a yellow servant uniform.

The servant uniform consists of a golden outfit with a coat with a white lining and white cuffs, inside is a dark orange-brown vest, and hanging outside is a colonial jabot. Along with it are the: white gloves, white pants, long white socks, and brown shoes with silver buckles.

"YUGI!" Yami had called him. Yugi quickly ran to Yami and bowed his upper body with one of his hands on his chest. "Yes, Your Majesty?" Yugi asked. Yami then giggled, making Atem roll his eyes. "Say, will you be so kind and let me escape the council meeting?" Yami started "Um, it actually depends on Kaiba-san." Yugi said "But he said no. So I need you to help me hide, since my great cousin won't help me." Yami said then stick his tongue out on
Atem.

"If the council wanted you there and if Kaiba-san won't help you, then I can't do anything else, your majesty." Yugi sighed.

------------------------

Few hours later...

The meeting made Yami bored, so he decided to cancel the meeting, despite the angry noises - a.k.a the complaints - from the council, saying that he can't just cancel the meeting like that just because he's the Pharaoh.

Truth to be told, he can't but he would be more than happy too. Yet, here he is, walking away from the council meeting despite their complaints. Yami gets what he wants, and now what he wants is silence from the council's mouth.

Yami continued walking down the stairs. His maids and soldiers greeted him, at the end of the line stood Atem and Yugi. Yugi bowed to him "How did the meeting go, my pharaoh?" Yugi asked but Yami only yawned as an answer. "Boring, huh?" Yugi chuckled. atem and Yami are both amused that Yugi gets the message correctly, despite being new as Yami's servant.

------------------------

Yugi walked into the garden as the Pharaoh talked with Atem. He clenched his chest.

'It's getting near...' He thought worriedly.

------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

THIS IS THE REVISION I WAS TALKING ABOUT. I'M SORRY IF IT WAS TOO SHORT AND IF IT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED. HEHE.

I DID TRY TO DO MY BEST REVISING THIS. BUT THIS TIME - THIS FANFIC WILL HAVE LESS SONG BUT MORE TWISTS! YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT!

REMINDERS!!!

I'M STILL A SOPHOMORE STUDENT SO I HAVE LOTS OF WORK TO DO! PLEASE KINDLY WAIT FOR THE UPDATE AND ALSO, APOLOGIES FOR MY GRAMMAR ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE HEHE!