🌺TILL I GET YOU 🌺Final

Enjoy.

.....

Jimin kept on looking at the male in front of him. He didn't want to see him.

He really didn't  , how's can he forget him . Why was he here . Jimin had so many questions.

Jimin looked at Jay with hate written all over his face suddenly the other male hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry jimin please forgive me l really am sorry "Jimin didn't move he was just frozen on his spot.

Why was he here . Jimin didn't want him here . "I will not come to conclusions but please get of him " the voice belonged to a frowning jungkook.

Jimin looked right into his eyes as Jay moved away from the hug. Jungkook pushed Jay away from Jimin and wrapped his arms around the now crying male.

"Please take him away from here ...please jungkook l don't want him here please "

"Jj-jimin...l "he was cut off by jungkook. "You heard him leave " Jay was about to protest when jungkook punched him in the face .

"I said leave "!!!! Jay ran from the place while jungkook hugged the crying male.

.

.

.

.

"I am assuming that was your ex boyfriend " they were now in Jimin's room snuggled up close . Jimin was now feeling calm.

"Yes he is my ex J-jay " jungkook nodded. The room was silent again." I hate him so much jungkook ..He destroyed my life ".

"Shhhh it's okay baby  " .Jimin didn't want to cry but he couldn't help it meeting Jay again was a life changing event.

He never expected to see him again , he didn't want to see him again. Just by thinking about his face makes him loose his mind.

He wasn't crying for him , he was crying because why did he meet him first and not jungkook maybe his life would have turned out better.

"So you are crying for your ex " jungkook asked with raised brow . "No l am crying because l met that asshole first instead of you "

Jungkook smiled kissing the youngers forehead tenderly .

.

.

.

"What an asshole...l would never do that to you Jimin "

"I know you won't..l trust you " they shared a kiss it was after Jimin has told Jungkook his haunting story.

"Your parents are fucked up they are dramatic..." Jimin nodded agreeing with him. "So does this mean he has fucked you before me "

Jungkook groaned while Jimin chuckled . "No l am not planning to give my V card to anyone " the excitement on jungkook's face flew as he heard him.

"W-what even me "

"Why would l give my V card to a person who doesn't have the balls to ask me to be his boyfriend till date "

Realisation hit Jungkook . Why was he so stupid .  "I am sorry baby...will you be my boyfriend" he said with a smile .

But Jimin frowned at him with a are you kidding me face . "You didn't tell me all that just to reject me did you ?.

Jimin moved away from his arms sitting up." Neon Fucking Jungkook want a proper date for the whole day tomorrow , bring flowers and chocolates when you come to pick me up , dress nice and ask me under the moon after tenderly kissing me "

He said with a beautiful eye smile on his face pushing Jungkook off the bed. "Now go "

"I don't think..that's how this works " he said chuckling.

"Says the man l had to remind that before fucking me he has to ask me to be his boyfriend ...now fuck off l want everything to be perfect "

"Anything for you baby "

...

.

.

THE END.

Like seriously y'all it's the end .  This is where we say goodbye . Thanks for sticking around l😭😭😭😗😗😗 appreciate you guys this book is almost reaching 1K.

Which is so unreal thank you all.😃

Now goodbye JIKOOKETS THIS WAS A LOVELY JOURNEY. ❤😭😭😊😊

Tania out.

Yours.

Sincerely.

❤❤ARMY4EVERR❤❤