𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Inspired by KnyNovel story "the fallen slayer"
MANGA SPOILERS❗

Nezuko

When I eventually managed to open my eyes I was looking up at a white ceiling. I sat up covering my eyes from the sun and looked around the room, i recognized that it was the butterfly mansion.

In the room there was a night stand with flowers in a vase and next to that was a bed with another girl who was sleeping but I couldn't make out who it was because she was facing away from me.

After a couple minutes a girl with pigtails and blue eyes walked in looking down at a clipboard that she was holding. After a moment or so she looked up noticing me "oh, nezuko your awake" she said before writing something down.

After a moment or two I remembered who she was, aoi kanzaki a nurse working at the butterfly estate. She helped my brother when he was injured.

She looked over to the other girl wrote something down on a different piece of paper and then turned to me and asked "how are you feeling?"

"I feel fine" I replied "where's my brother?"

"Do you have any pain at all?" She asked avoiding my question

"no"

"That's good, can I get you a drink or something to eat?"

"No thank you, I'm good"

"You sure?" She said "can I have a look at that cut in your shoulder?"

"I have a cut on my shoulder?" I said unbuttoning my shirt taking my arm out of it to give aoi a better look at my arm. She walked up to me and unwrapped the bandages on my arm revealing the stitched up wound on my shoulder.

"Those stitches can come out now" she said "I'm gonna go get the forceps I'll be back in a minute" she then walked out of the room

A little while later she walked back in the room and back up to me and started removing the stitches on my arm.

"You didn't answer my question" I said

"What question?" She asked

"What happened to my brother? Where is he?"

She stopped what she was doing looking down as if she was thinking about a way to break bad news.

"I...is... Is he still... Alive?" I asked, terrified of the answer

"Yeah" she said, still not making eye contact with me "I don't know how to tell you this nezuko but... During the final battle with muzan tanjiro... Got tuned into a demon"

"But... How... Where... " I tried to say something but I couldn't, I felt tears rolling down my face

"I'm really sorry" she said to me

~w/c-442~