Ch - 6 | Shattered Soul

── ★ A z i e l ' s   P O V

I was sitting in my cabin, deep in thought about my little Moon, when my secretary entered, handing me a stack of contracts to sign.

The papers represented new opportunities, each line a promise of growth and success. With a determined gaze, I meticulously read through the documents. My signature marks the beginning of the partnership with the
KJ High-end industry.
Then I handed the documents back to My secretary, Hannan Shah.

I was acting a bit weird which he quickly noticed, we aren't that close but he's a chatter box which keeps me entertaining to be honest. I'm a grumpy person which I've heard my employees gossiping about all the time. "Sir? What happened?" Hannan Asked me with a shocked look as he saw me thinking about something.

"Nothing-" I murmured silently, with an absolutely calm look to which he responded with a cheerful smile and said, "Come on! Tell me na!".

"How to chase a woman on her Deen?" I couldn't help myself but shamelessly asked him this question which I obviously shouldn't.

"Jump from a river-" he gave me an irritating look which I didn't like much and what the hell is jumping from a river, Even though I can jump from any river, any lake, any ocean if she asks me even once to do it.

"Huh?" I gave Hannan a questioning look, and he again made a funny face which made me try to control my smile. "It's hard to chase a woman on her Deen, Especially Ms. Luna" he fluently stated his answer which made me,
SHIK SHAK SHOK.

"How do you know, it's Luna?" I curiously asked if I was being stupid all this time, I shouldn't have asked him this question. No- not only this question i should have sealed my mind filled with thoughts of My Little Moon.

Why am I acting so abnormal? I never seem to get curious about someone. But when it is related to Luna, I'm nine over the clouds. I want to know more about her, her habits, her choices, her likes & dislikes, How she feels whenever she encounters me? Does she feel the same way I feel? Does her heart also flood with happiness whenever she glances at me? No- She doesn't even look at me.

Suddenly Hannan's words pulled me back from my thoughts filled with Luna, "Hey? It's clearly written on your face that, Mr. Aziel Katz is in love!! And who could it be? If not Ms. Luna".

His words made me more embarrassed like a Nineteen-year-old teenager who's madly in love, but didn't I hate women? After that incident- Then why am I so fascinated by Luna? She is Special.

"Okay, go now- I'm done with your silly talks" I asked Hannan to go out because I couldn't handle more of his talks which were making me realize how much I've changed. And he did as I asked him to, He went outside my cabin.

As I was again lost in Little Moon's thoughts a line hit me hard in my chest, "What if we never met?" That night if I didn't get hit by obviously some of my enemies, we would've never met- That night was literally a miracle in my darkened life and I wouldn't be sitting here with a smile on my face, I would still be filled with wickedness rather than love i'm feeling right now.