013. ARE WE JUST DESTINED TO KEEP HURTING EACH OTHER

Chapter thirteen

"Are we just destined to keep hurting each other." 

While the others had gone to the beach, Allison and Aisha were at the country club lounging by the pool, with margarita's on the table in between them, someone walked over and took their empty glasses, replacing them with refills and when Allison opened her eyes, for a fleeting moment she wanted it to be Robby, that somehow lying back on these pool chairs and closing her eyes would bring her back in time to where things were simple.

Where Hawk was still Eli and looked to her like she was his best friend and not some conniving girl routing against them. Where it was her, Demetri, Eli and Aisha, cause they were the only people who understood each other. Cause when karate came to the valley, the safety that this town brought her seemed to start crumbling underneath her feet "Ali. Ali?" Aisha asked her, as Allison turned her head toward's her "what?" she asked her, as Aisha chuckled "I was asking if you thought sensei Lawerence was gonna do something crazy tomorrow at practice." she shared.

"I doubt it will be anything like last time." Allison shared, as she reached down, grabbing her margarita, she took a sip of it, as Aisha hummed "how about you tell me what you were really thinking about?" she asked her "was just thinking about how this town used to make me feel safe when I came her last year to get away from my old life and then in the span of a school year all of that just got taken out from under me." Allison shared, taking another sip of her drink, Aisha huffed as she sat up "come on, everything's going fine! I mean you and Miguel made up! Hawk and you aren't fighting anymore! Cobra kai's the best thing in the valley!" she voiced, as Allison let out a breath "okay." she told her, grabbing her glass, Aisha grabbed her's as the two clinked them together, they then drank.

Although, things weren't fine, because the next morning in the dojo, Allison had her phone in her hand as Aisha stood next to her along with Burt "inner peace. Focus. Balance. These are just come of the skills that you will master when you join miyagi do karate. I'm Daniel LaRusso, and before I was number one auto dealer in the valley. I was two time under eighteen champion." Mr LaRusso shared as a clip of him kicking sensei Lawerence came up "now you can learn the secrets of Okinawan karate, true karate, by joining the miyagi do team. Don't be a snake in the grass. Be a champion. Tweet us at team miyagi do. And all lessons are free. That's right, free. Because at miyagi do, its not about the money. It's about the karate." he shared.

As the commercial came to an end, Aisha scoffed "I cannot believe this!' she voiced, walking over to Hawk and Miguel, Allison followed her along with Bert "you guys, have you seen the commercial?" Aisha asked, as the two looked up at them, Hawk glared at Allison, as Allison furrowed her brows "why are you looking at me like that?" she asked him "it's nothing. What commercial are you talking about?" Miguel asked "Sam's dad started his own dojo and he disses cobra kai." Aisha shared, as Allison held her phone out to Miguel, he took it and replayed the commercial.

And it seemed they weren't the only one's looking at the video "wait, why are we paying for karate if this guys giving it away for free?" someone asked, as Allison took her phone out of Miguel's hands.

The next thing they were doing was instead of karate, they were filming an infomercial for the dojo, as Allison held her phone up "there's a lot of talk going around the valley about free karate. But everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for. You wanna really kick the competition?" sensei Lawerence asked, as he turned kicking a bonsai plant that a boy was holding, getting dirt all over him, he then looked back at the camera "then you need to get your ass over to cobra kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit. What you need is bone crunching, face smashing, good old American karate." he shared, punching the dummy.