OPENER. . .

[AUDIO RECORDING OO1 PLAYING

[AUDIO RECORDING OO1 PLAYING. . . ]

VOICE ONE: Hi.. if you're listening to this now, it either means that either the remainder of us students finally went to the police about this shit.. or we're all dead. I'm.. really fucking hoping that it's the first one. So.. this is Crestwood Academy, known for high academics, yada yada yada.. I doubt anyone knew what was going on behind closed doors. I'm going to be keeping record of everything by these audio recordings.. We have strict rules here at Crestwood. Obey your teachers, obey the rules.. don't go out after curfew. Sounds normal, right? It was.. until Raina Weathers, former it girl of our school, snuck around the halls after curfew. Her notebook said she had been hearing weird chanting from the library for a week before she snuck out. She died that night.. a student found her the next morning with 15 stab wounds in her body. That student was me.. Bellamy Parker. I usually go by Billie though, so don't be surprised if you hear that said on these recordings. It was.. really fucking weird. Cause I reported it to security.. and they acted like all of it was normal. It wasn't though.. the marks and carving on her back.. that can't be fucking normal. So.. I sent a message out in the school group chat, purely ran by students. Told them that if anyone noticed anything out of the ordinary, let me know. Cause let's face it.. the whole student body was on edge. And.. now some people are helping me get a team. It's like a Scooby Doo thing, in a way.. I guess. Except this isn't one of those goofy episodes.. this was real fucking life.

[AUDIO RECORDING OO1 ENDED]

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

made by -t0tallyn0tmarlee
collab with -spiderdiaries (one of my besties)

FORMS, RULES, AND MORE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. . .