°✮ 7°✮

|

austinbutler happy birthday stella, wish u the best

stellamonroe thank u austin xxx

I reread the text over and over again, making that i wasn't hallucinating. "You see this too right?", i questioned, showing olivia the text. She screeched and started making the most inhumane noises as she danced and pranced around the room. "OMY GOODNESSSS WHAT ARE U GONNA SAY??" "what do u want me to say" "GIMME", she snatched the phone out of my hands and texted something, without letting me see. 

I rolled my eyed as i looked at the basic message she sent him. "I u serious?", i narrowed my eyes, tiredly. "What? I think u should shoot ur shot though". I looked at her. "I don't chase babe, I attract", i laughed.

I stood up from the sofa where me and liv were on. We were in becky's spare room - her office, which had a large sofa in it

Me and liv knew that everyone was probably passed out in the living room, so we both walked out in to atleast drape a few blankets on them

We both showered and i gave liv a t-shirt and pants since i was anyway staying with beck for these few days. 

"It's weird", i said, resting my head on liv's shoulder as she scrolled through reels on insta. We were both in the guest room bed since gracie had beat us to it and practically died on that bed, lying on it like a starfish.

"What's weird?" "Being 18, i've waited for this for so long, and i still don't feel grown up, if anything, i still feel like a child" "I fucking know right", she laughed. "They all say that it get's better the more you grow", she began, "but the question is, what if i dont?" I tiredly stifled my yawns, "well, i've had a very long day, and right now, i feel like a fucking zombie" Liv laughed. "Night stell", she said as she hugged me tightly. "Night liv"

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★