Amidst the City Lights

·  ·  ·  ·  ·

A standalone novel where it teaches you that even the deepest wounds can heal. It will be so toxic to live in the past; if it's hurting you, then let go. You don't have to endure it.

All of us seek comfort, silence, and peace in this cruel world. Leave that burning house and run away.

Just like how he found him amidst the city lights. He wasn't blinded by his emotions anymore. They were healing each other.

·  ·  ·  ·  ·

AMIDST THE CITY LIGHTS
by Vincenzo Vireo

Date Started: May 3, 2024
Date Ended: -

·  ·  ·  ·  ·

NOTE: Hello! This is a little break from writing the Against Series. While writing the first book, gusto ko magsulat ng light story. This is all about healing and easy to read! Kaibahan lang, isusulat ko siya sa First Person POV. So ayun, kung mapadpad man kayong basahin 'to, try reading Chasing Last Sunsets while I'm preparing to write the second course of the book. Thank you guys! ♡⁠(⁠˃͈⁠ ⁠દ⁠ ⁠˂͈⁠ ⁠༶⁠ ⁠)

You can use the hashtag #ATCL and #ATCLCh1 (or other chapter number) if you're posting your reactions, comments, and rants. I'll take you on another adventure!

TRIGGER WARNING: The story contains slurs, sexual assault, violence, and anything that might trigger the readers. If it's not your cup of tea, can't read about it, please drop the book immediately. Thank you.

PS. Promise, light lang talaga 'to. Love you.

·  ·  ·  ·  ·

we will get through
this world, Dax.

® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2024