Prologue

A knock on Harry's office door sounded off and Harry looked up from the papers before he said a firm 'Come in'. The door opened up and it turned out to be Louis with their 5 year old daughter on his hip. Harry smiled instantly and he got up to greet his daughter and husband of 7 years. He approached the two, smiled bigger at their daughter, took her out of his lovers hands and pressed his lips softly against his lovers who giggled and happily kissed him back.

"How is Gemma doing?" "She's doing well. The baby is also doing just fine," Louis reassured and Harry smiled at that. "How about the twins?" "They are currently taking their afternoon nap, so they should be up in a few hours." "Do you know when we will know how many babies we will be having?" Harry then asked and Louis chuckled, shaking his head no. "Gemma knows, but she isn't telling me or us anything. She said that she wants everything to be a surprise, so she wants to keep it away from us." "Okay, so there is a chance of there being more than one..." Harry assumed and walked over to lean on his desk.

"Does that upset you? I know that you really wanted to have a small family," Louis mentions and walks over to stay close to his husband. "No. Because I know that you wanted a big one." "But it also matters on how you feel about it," Louis says and caresses his lovers face.

"I'm okay with anything darling. I think after we had this angel, I really felt my thoughts change. Because I did want more and then after the twins I just thought 'Maybe one more', but I just know that after this, I would like for us to stick at where we're at. We just come from different sized families. Me only having a sister and then there's you who is the oldest out of seven. There has to be a compromise, you know? I wanted 2, and you wanted 6. Crazy, but we definitely had to compromise."

"So what is your number now?" "At most 5." "Really? So I have really convinced you?" Louis asked with a soft smile. "To be fair, you are pretty convincing," Harry spoke with a chuckle, making Louis giggle and the two shared a sweet and soft kiss.

Yeah, Harry and Louis are expecting another baby or babies! This is going to be that one or ones, and they are unaware of it all. Gemma only knows how many she will be having and she wants to surprise the married couple as much as she can.

As I mentioned, they have been married for 7 years and so far, they have 3 kids and they are currently expecting more. After this pregnancy though, they are not having anymore kids. They have their oldest at 5 years who goes by the name of Darcy Amora Styles. Then Gemma gave birth to their first twins! Levi William Styles was born first at 6:48 p.m. in June on the 15th. Luke Kenneth Styles followed suite only after 8 minutes. The two of them are 3 years of age. The (for now) family of 5, are still residing in the same home that they once shared with two other mafias. A few people have built homes around the big home as they wanted to build their own families and they didn't want to cramp up the place.

Meanwhile, Niall and Zayn have been happily married for 5 years and they have 3 kids together. They did mutually agree to only have three kids, so when the last one came around, they wanted Lottie even more involved. Of course the four leaders respect their surrogates by not having their kids refer to them as mom. However, they gave Lottie the privilege to name their last child. She was emotional, but she accepted it and happily named their baby girl.

Gemma did state that she doesn't want to name any of Harry and Louis's kids as she doesn't want to take a special moment from her baby brother, so she told them not to have her do so. To which they respected.

There is their oldest child Eren Thomson Malik. Then Lottie was pregnant with their middle child, their first daughter who goes by the name of Erika Jane Malik and she is currently 2 years old. She was born at 3:28 p.m. in August on the 10th. Then came their baby girl whose name is Elissa Rae Malik. She was born at 12:36 a.m. in November on the 13th.

They currently reside in the home that they first moved into when they moved out of the mansion that they shared with Harry and Louis.

Everything is going smoothly for all four leaders and they don't see anything changing anytime soon.

Only if they knew what was about to come their way...
🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕